JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You aren't going to change the view of a diehard anti any more than that person will change yours. You are having the conversation for the benefit of other people reading the exchange many of whom may be on the fence. You are looking to influence THOSE people. So in that vein, avoid divisive political epithets (libtard or whatever). You win with the interested observers when you make good points and remain objective while your opponent devolves into screaming "nazi" or whatever. They win the moment "commie bastard" comes out of your keyboard.
You are correct, but calling a commie bastard a commie bastard is much more satisfying sometimes:s0033:

I read this, and funny and most convenient now. They knew for months before some of the other mass shootings IE Florida for one, and they let them do it, but now all of a sudden they're catching people? :cool:
And still in my opinion pre thoughtcrime as in Orwells 1984. So kind of torn but from what I understand they only violated some small law or harassment thing.
This to me is only "Oh! looky looky llook how good we are we stopped 3 mass shootings!" You're so darned good why didn't you stop the others. Plus I seen last night or the night before, they supposedly stoped a fourth so...
IF these people are heck bent on doing it they will once this all goes away (If there were any true ones anyhow's.) My guess is they either voluntered for this mission by the FBI or who ever is claiming they caught them, and will get promoted later on when they return to duty! CIA ops maybe?
This kind of thing happened a year or two or more when the uproar was all ISIS and the FBI conveniently caught several young men who were supposedly ISIS operetionals and getting ready to shoot up something or people and or blow crap up. So, yeah very convenient for me to believe much in it.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top