JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You put 10 women in a room and they'll all hate each other after 2 hours. Except for the 2 that clique, then they be hating on the other 8 who are already hating on them. Women are catty, they do the temporary insanity thing and it's supposed to be 'o.k'. The issues may be different but they'll be 10x more of them and there'll be drama, lots of drama.

Men need to be manly, to women it's comforting and allows them to settle down. When we compete with them on their turf they see us as adversarial and harden up. Clear gender roles are important for a healthy society. I know it makes me a little cra to see all these girly men about.

I love women, there are a lot of them in my life, most all would agree w/the above. It's not meant to be a slight but a bit tongue in cheek.

When men cease to be men, and women cease to be women. Men will be passive and women will be aggressors and women will violate mens rights and keep them suppressed not allowing them to vote and must be barefoot and in the kitchen. Feminist will not be happy until they are in full control none of this equal crap don't be fooled they are milking this unfair treatment for all its worth even though in the world many of the top Billionaires are women and most managers now days are women. Its like our firearms, they don't want to stop shootings they want to have you under control.

You want your house safe remove doors and windows is the same logic as this writer.

Last Edited:
Same with Mrs. Bisley and I...I was talking about Joe and his gym bimbos ;)

Hey now! See thru yoga pants and spandex does not a bimbo make... or maybe it might idko_O.

My wife knows I'm only window shopping with no intention of buying;).

Besides, try being in a gym for 8 hours a day and not see something worth at least glancing at:p

I already "lift the seat", then leave the "seat down" when I'm done... I talk to various women all day long without looking at their boobs, what more can a guy possibly do?!!

:D
I don't care whether guys leave the toilet seat up or down. I look before putting my a$$ somewhere.

The one thing mass shootings have in common is not that they use gun because millions of people have guns and don't kill. The one thing in common is that the shooter hates his victims. Why? Because of bullying! The very victims brought on themselves either by being the bully or allowing it to happen!

I already "lift the seat", then leave the "seat down" when I'm done... I talk to various women all day long without looking at their boobs, what more can a guy possibly do?!!

:D
Uhh, not so hard to do when talking with those IBEW48 females :eek:
Although, there was that one out at VAData in Umatilla....:D

Maybe the nice men are talking about a this kind of feminism?:D
full.jpg

The Atlantic article is really strange. It's presented as if the author's son is the one attracted to dresses before even school ages all by himself. But the son apparently has dresses in his size available as well as a mermaid costume. And author appears to have been reading to her son from books about little boys who prefer dresses before he was even in kindergarten. WTF! Sounds to me like this author is doing everything possible to lead her son into this preference for traditional women's dress. If it was the kid's strong preference without all this pushing, that would be one thing. To be deliberately led into behavior that is going to make his life harder is another thing entirely.

Is the kid also interested in other traditionally female stuff such as dolls? Is he uninterested in sports or rough and tumble? There is paragraph after paragraph of theoretical verbiage but not a single additional fact to help us understand this boy. I wonder if author is going to give her son dolls and no trucks and read books to him about boys who like dolls and trucks. And maybe make it clear to the kid that she will love him only if he is gay or gender disphoric.

I'm feeling genuinely angry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads