JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just researching a good deal on a tactical scope that I saw on the classifieds, and one of the google shopping matches was ToysRUs. I wonder if they have other cool stuff. I'd love to do all my Christmas shopping there. "Can I get a GI Joe doll and some bulk .223 ammo?":s0155:

<broken link removed>

That's really weird, I wonder what the reasoning behind that would be.

You'll notice the fine print, stating that this product cannot be RETURNED to a Toys R Us store.

Wouldn't want to shock the employees, would we?

Not really gun related, but here goes.

When I was a contractor stationed in Qatar, a coworker of mine was way into shortwave radios. There was a specific make and model he wanted. After doing Google searches for a week we couldn't find a store anywhere in the world that had one in stock, would take a debit card drawn on a German bank, and ship to an apo address. About a week later i was on my lunch break cruising the net when what do i find? On page 14, halfway down the page was the radio he wanted. At bed, bath & beyond. He was ecstatic. It arrived in an under a week.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top