JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just researching a good deal on a tactical scope that I saw on the classifieds, and one of the google shopping matches was ToysRUs. I wonder if they have other cool stuff. I'd love to do all my Christmas shopping there. "Can I get a GI Joe doll and some bulk .223 ammo?":s0155:

<broken link removed>

That's really weird, I wonder what the reasoning behind that would be.

You'll notice the fine print, stating that this product cannot be RETURNED to a Toys R Us store.

Wouldn't want to shock the employees, would we?

Not really gun related, but here goes.

When I was a contractor stationed in Qatar, a coworker of mine was way into shortwave radios. There was a specific make and model he wanted. After doing Google searches for a week we couldn't find a store anywhere in the world that had one in stock, would take a debit card drawn on a German bank, and ship to an apo address. About a week later i was on my lunch break cruising the net when what do i find? On page 14, halfway down the page was the radio he wanted. At bed, bath & beyond. He was ecstatic. It arrived in an under a week.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top