JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
"like" is a positive thing. "Dislike" is a negative thing, will generate more ill will than anything else.
Last thing I'd like to see is this site turned into a + and - Reddit forum, where topics there can turn into a polarizing like and dislike tally on users. Current setup is fine with me.

Upvote 0
Generally, if you "like" the statement, you agree with it on a certain level so it becomes a given. If you don't like it there could be a myriad number of reasons so would be better if you stated which reason. If that comes out "you suck" well then...

elsie

Upvote 0
How bout a "meh, didn't click" button.... it'd look something like this...

AB816E0A-763F-412C-AB4A-1366AF0BD2A0.png

how about just add the feature for classified adds so we can mass dislike anyone who puts their feet in photos

Y'all know I'm down with that!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Speaking only for myself...I voted "No".

Reason being:

It could ( would ) lead to more talking and griping about the "dislike" , than the actual thread topic...

Threads can already go sideways enough with "birdwalks" , one ups , yeabuts , and your choice sucks , and mine rocks...etc...
No need for more fuel here...

Andy

I can not say it any better. So, yeah what Andy said.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads