JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Is it some quirk on my end or is the feedback button gone for everyone, can't find it anywhere!
If I click on you username, it pulls up a screen that has your picture and some other stuff. Below your picture there are sever links that start with "About". On the far ride side of that line is "Feedback". If I click on that, it give me a Feedback Summary page with a red button on the far right that says "Post Feedback".

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
There's no "About" in the window for me or any other member, this started about 3 days ago and I thought there was some sys maintenance going on.....

Upvote 0
Try hovering over my name in the post above. It should pull up a box that again has my name in it. Then click on that name. If you don't see my avatar with "About, Activity, ................................... Feedback", right below the buck picture, you're getting something different than I am.

Edit to add - I'm using a laptop. That might make a difference.

Upvote 0
On my phone if I click on a user's name it brings up another window that has some other info about the user and has their feedback numbers 03/00/00 etc. If you click on those feedback numbers it'll take you to another window that you can hit the leave feedback button.

Upvote 0
Click on the user name. Bottom right hand corner shows positive and negative feedback. This was done on my iPhone.

You can click on the green, red or gray numbers and it will allow you to read what other members have said about their transactions with you.

You my friend are on your way to a A+ grade. All positive for you. Haha.

IMG_3731.png

Upvote 0
On my phone if I click on a user's name it brings up another window that has some other info about the user and has their feedback numbers 03/00/00 etc. If you click on those feedback numbers it'll take you to another window that you can hit the leave feedback button.
Following that process, a user who is not logged in will find buttons or tabs displayed for "About Activity Posts Badges Media", but "Feedback" is gone.

Upvote 0
So someone not logged into an account (or someone that doesn't have an account to log into) can't leave feedback? That sounds like an idea I can get behind!
Experimenting on another device & browser (without logging in), it seems that users "not logged in" won't able to see the "Feedback" button or the feedback numbers; same for "no account" folks.

I recall a few past occasions when device updates mysteriously caused previously "logged in" sites to become "logged out". Logging in to those sites again restored normal function.

On Edit: Reading back a few posts, I see that the OP reported he can't see the "About" button, either. Hmm, then that doesn't match my findings. Out.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
Is it some quirk on my end or is the feedback button gone for everyone, can't find it anywhere!

I figured out what happened, you had the new classifieds beta disabled (and the new feedback system is part of that). I've updated your account, and this will be fixed this coming week for others. Anyone else having this issue, please make sure you have not disabled the new classifieds beta in your account preferences.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top