JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Not a stupid question, reactions are disabled for members in new member probation.

Once complete, the "Like" link will appear below posts and other content :)

Upvote 1
Joe how long is the new member probation?

Posting the criteria publicly would defeat the purpose, since bad actors would know exactly what to do to bypass it :)

However, I can say that it's based on time, minimum post count, and a few other criteria. Post count is usually what holds people back from being promoted to a full member.

Upvote 0
Joe how long is the new member probation?
Posting the criteria publicly would defeat the purpose, since bad actors would know exactly what to do to bypass it :)

However, I can say that it's based on time, minimum post count, and a few other criteria. Post count is usually what holds people back from being promoted to a full member.

Apparently the process isn't long enough, being as the likes of me aren't on probation!

:s0131:

Upvote 0
Give a review, make a successful local sale, ask a stupid question.... Still on probation.... LOL!

I just want to be able to like comments and posts, is that so wrong šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

And, Joe.... I'm not questioning your system. Weeding out "bad actors" is important, especially after seeing two guys in Tigard Walmart on Friday, in matching black mulitcam outfits, beanies, masks, knee and elbow pads, and plate carries.... who looked like they were on their way to a "peaceful protest" in Portland....

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 11.42.42.png

Upvote 0
Hello @Stomper . Was thinking about you the other day when a guy opened his post with "Gentlemen:..." For a moment I thought to start my response with "Gentlemen? Some of us are ladies. And one of us is Stomper." But a streak of mellow overtook me and I refrained.

Upvote 0
What's the deal with the "upvote" button on this thread?

Never seen that before.

Or did I just reach a new level of coolness here on the greatest forum ever? šŸ˜ƒ

EDIT: Nope, definitely dropped any coolness points I may have had. There is literally a box at the top of the thread that explains it...šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
In another life I used to run a Minecraft server. We had a Stomper there too. Funnily enough their name was actually Stomper as well. The universe is a funny place.

"Ladies, gentlemen... No Stomper, shut up and get out. No one likes you anyway."

Last Edited:
Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews