JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What were the courses of fire? How many rounds for the match? Was there much "running & gunning" or getting up and down to shoot around barricades? How were the firearms staged for each portion?

Can a guy recovering from knee surgery shoot this or will I need to wait for a bit more recovery?

Thanks in advance!

What were the courses of fire? How many rounds for the match? Was there much "running & gunning" or getting up and down to shoot around barricades? How were the firearms staged for each portion?

Can a guy recovering from knee surgery shoot this or will I need to wait for a bit more recovery?

Thanks in advance!
I have bad knees and can't do the getting up and down thing. I could modify stuff to either sit in a chair or stand, so you should be fine. Not much running and gunning, there was some movement but minimal and I don't move fast but still had a fun time. Come out and try it!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top