JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What were the courses of fire? How many rounds for the match? Was there much "running & gunning" or getting up and down to shoot around barricades? How were the firearms staged for each portion?

Can a guy recovering from knee surgery shoot this or will I need to wait for a bit more recovery?

Thanks in advance!

What were the courses of fire? How many rounds for the match? Was there much "running & gunning" or getting up and down to shoot around barricades? How were the firearms staged for each portion?

Can a guy recovering from knee surgery shoot this or will I need to wait for a bit more recovery?

Thanks in advance!
I have bad knees and can't do the getting up and down thing. I could modify stuff to either sit in a chair or stand, so you should be fine. Not much running and gunning, there was some movement but minimal and I don't move fast but still had a fun time. Come out and try it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top