JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It was 17° but still had a great time at our second rimfire shoot. I need to up my optics game 4-12 Diamondback isn't cutting it on theRugerAmerican. Definitely shot better this time than the first. Santa, can you bring me a powerful scope to assist with my old eyes.
My buddy has the same scope on his Christensen Ranger.
20221217_145936.jpg
20221217_144503.jpg

It's just a open match at Blacks Creek gun club. It's sanctioned by the American Rimfire Association. $10, they are held on the 3rd Saturday every month at 1pm.

Not too bad.

My American (#8351) shoots almost as good as my Ranger… and it doesn't have a sloppy bolt handle, cost me less than half. Ruger settled in after about 1,000 rounds.

(Ranger does dime groups at 50, Ruger does nickel)

The distance was 50 yards and I was shooting Aguila 40 standard velocity.
Funny thing is a guy there was shooting a Anschutz Biathlon with a Vortex Razor using match ammo and doing no better than me.

The distance was 50 yards and I was shooting Aguila 40 standard velocity.
Funny thing is a guy there was shooting a Anschutz Biathlon with a Vortex Razor using match ammo and doing no better than me.
It's an Indian or arrow thing! I have a Marlin 25 that I shoot as well as any gun off the bench. But when shooting positions The Anschutz with its position shaped stock moves ahead of the Marlin. DR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top