JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you be interested in a modern incarnation of the Ithaca A&B?

• Yes! Price and paperwork be damned!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, but only if it is an AOW ($5 stamp) and not a SBS ($200 stamp).

• Yes, but only if it is Title I à la the Mossberg Shockwave.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, not my cup of tea.

• No, not at all, but it is still better than your bizarre Indian Webley idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (gasp!) Guns are scary and bad ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The title kind of says it. Would you be interested in a modern version of the Ithaca Auto & Burglar shotgun? It was a short, double-barrel, SxS shotgun designed, as the name would imply, for defense in one's automobile or home. It was normally chambered in 20-gauge, though other chamberings exist (.410-bore, 28-gauge, and small number of 12-gauge).

For an overview of the two major variants, this video will help:

Would you find this offering interesting? In what chambering? Thanks for voting. :)

I have always like these...ever since seeing a article about them in a older Gun Digest / Shooters Bible Catalog when I was a kid.
Two small but important factors keep me from getting one : Rarity of the guns and money....:D

If I could get one a la Shockwave or TAC14 ...
Then one in 20 gauge please...:D
The "Flues" model with the spur is my fancy...even better if I could get it in 2 3/4 chambering...
That said www.rstshells.com offers 2 1/2 inch shells at a fair price....
Andy

reminds me of these. Have one in each hand while boarding your vessel of choice. :)

unnamed.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads