JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you be interested in a modern incarnation of the Ithaca A&B?

• Yes! Price and paperwork be damned!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, but only if it is an AOW ($5 stamp) and not a SBS ($200 stamp).

• Yes, but only if it is Title I à la the Mossberg Shockwave.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, not my cup of tea.

• No, not at all, but it is still better than your bizarre Indian Webley idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (gasp!) Guns are scary and bad ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The title kind of says it. Would you be interested in a modern version of the Ithaca Auto & Burglar shotgun? It was a short, double-barrel, SxS shotgun designed, as the name would imply, for defense in one's automobile or home. It was normally chambered in 20-gauge, though other chamberings exist (.410-bore, 28-gauge, and small number of 12-gauge).

For an overview of the two major variants, this video will help:

Would you find this offering interesting? In what chambering? Thanks for voting. :)

I have always like these...ever since seeing a article about them in a older Gun Digest / Shooters Bible Catalog when I was a kid.
Two small but important factors keep me from getting one : Rarity of the guns and money....:D

If I could get one a la Shockwave or TAC14 ...
Then one in 20 gauge please...:D
The "Flues" model with the spur is my fancy...even better if I could get it in 2 3/4 chambering...
That said www.rstshells.com offers 2 1/2 inch shells at a fair price....
Andy

reminds me of these. Have one in each hand while boarding your vessel of choice. :)

unnamed.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top