JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is no way I am watching this tripe.

Zombies don't run 40 MPH damnit. What's next? Flying zombies? Zombies who are engulfed in unquenchable, magic fire?

It's f*cking dumb. Hollyweird thinks that everything must be constantly re-imagined and brought to the next level. They should focus on story telling rather than produce this type of bubblegum. It REALLY enfuriates me because I was a huge fan of the book.

.What's next? Flying zombies?.

Now you're being silly.
This one didn't just jump the shark, it is jumping sharks!

sharknado.jpg

Ponder they know what causes rabies, the know the brain centers that dictate rational thought...for those that don't read or have a college degree here is a freebie..

Prozac calms people down...conceptually to know that, is to know what is just the opposite..

A virus that attacks and targets that center is kids play...it exists, and is only a one tainted drinking fountain away from a pandemic...

There is no way I am watching this tripe.
Zombies don't run 40 MPH damnit. What's next? Flying zombies? Zombies who are engulfed in unquenchable, magic fire?

So this movie has those fake running zombies? Crap. I won't see it either if that is the case. What is the point of watching fake crap like that! Zombies hobble or crawl. They get hung up in blackberry vines, not run through them (which is why I'm encouraging my wild blackberries to grow tall and wide). Running zombies are total Hollywood BS and it is a huge disservice to society to portray them that way!

Surprisingly pro-gun though. So of most Hollywood elitists and libs he is actually SOMEWHAT worth watching and supporting since he does support (though is not outspoken) the Second Amendment....

I read that this is from an interview with Pitt, "America is a country founded on guns. It's in our DNA. It's very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don't feel safe, I don't feel the house is completely safe, if I don't have one hidden somewhere. That's my thinking, right or wrong." Plus he supposedly bought Jolie a $400k gun range.

He's ok in my book.

Few (if any) modern Sci-Fi movies are even worth the time to watch the trailer. They are worthless, CGI laden crap with weak plots, bad story lines and even weaker actors. There is no 'depth' to any of them and a complete lack of any 'human interest' quotient that used to be an important part of Sci-Fi. I am a fan of the classic Sci-Fi movies and occasionally TCM runs on a Friday night of the classics into the wee hours of the morning. There is simply nothing anymore like The Incredible Shrinking Man, Them!, The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms, Creature From The Black Lagoon and one of the best, 'The Flying Serpent' which was an early Sci-Fi movie made in 1936 but was incredibly well done (and acted) for the time. If you are a fan of the classics and have never see this one - try to. Heck even some of the amateur produced stuff for the Sci-Fi Channel is better than the big-box stuff!

For many years I tried to hate Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio. I guess I do hate them, but like it or not, they are both very good at their jobs. I hated them for being pretty. But then, Brando, Newman, Duvall, Tracy, Grant, Eastwood and a whole lot of great actors were pretty, weren't they?

I'm sorry, are we now judging "unrealistic" zombies? I hope no one misrepresents unicorns.

If only I were pretty.

The only way to enjoy this movie is to firmly remove any expectations of realistic depictions in any way, shape, or form. It's a fun movie, good special effects, and all that, but nothing more.

My wife wanted to see it, so I had to humor her. I had to keep catching myself laughing at the ultra long range C-130 launching off the carrier, seeing the big red sprinker piping in the carrier, satellite phone working inside the ship, and so on.

The popcorn was way better, even at the bottom of the tub devoid of butter.

For many years I tried to hate Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio. I guess I do hate them, but like it or not, they are both very good at their jobs. I hated them for being pretty. But then, Brando, New
I'm sorry, are we now judging "unrealistic" zombies? I hope no one misrepresents unicorns.

If only I were pretty.

None of them were as pretty as me and I still hate most of them :cool:

Ponder they know what causes rabies, the know the brain centers that dictate rational thought...for those that don't read or have a college degree here is a freebie..

Prozac calms people down...conceptually to know that, is to know what is just the opposite..

A virus that attacks and targets that center is kids play...it exists, and is only a one tainted drinking fountain away from a
pandemic...

I sure hope you do not expect us to believe that you have a college degree as you imply. Your use of the English language and lack of knowledge regarding pharamacology and virology suggests otherwise. The existentialism/Kierkegaardian implication and condescension were not particularly cute either.

Few (if any) modern Sci-Fi movies are even worth the time to watch the trailer. They are worthless, CGI laden crap with weak plots, bad story lines and even weaker actors. There is no 'depth' to any of them and a complete lack of any 'human interest' quotient that used to be an important part of Sci-Fi. I am a fan of the classic Sci-Fi movies and occasionally TCM runs on a Friday night of the classics into the wee hours of the morning. There is simply nothing anymore like The Incredible Shrinking Man, Them!, The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms, Creature From The Black Lagoon and one of the best, 'The Flying Serpent' which was an early Sci-Fi movie made in 1936 but was incredibly well done (and acted) for the time. If you are a fan of the classics and have never see this one - try to. Heck even some of the amateur produced stuff for the Sci-Fi Channel is better than the big-box stuff!
Oh yeah, and they just ran a harryhausen marathon on TCM a week or so ago. I love that bubblegum since I was a little kid. Nothing beats good o'l fashioned monster movies.

And when their government checks stop coming, the handout zombie apocalypse will be upon us,,,

I don't think the checks will ever end. Obama does not want the Travons to attack the Federal Government, he wants a Cultural Revolution (Murdered 30 Million?) to eliminate the only threat against his Regime, Middle America.
Travons are his tool and he wants to keep it happy at least until they have served their purpose

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top