JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see more attacks like this, and protests also being made against gun stores, coming in the not too distant future.

After all, if guns are evil, then a gun store is the epitome of immorality.

Note also how the news media characterized the store as being a "weapons store".

I can see more attacks like this, and protests also being made against gun stores, coming in the not too distant future.

After all, if guns are evil, then a gun store is the epitome of immorality.

Note also how the news media characterized the store as being a "weapons store".

They twist it whatever way they can.

But to be fair, all too often even gun owners call their guns "weapons" too often.

I always try to refer to them as either firearms (preferably) or guns, almost never 'weapons'. Anything can be a weapon, it depends on the use something is put to, so at best it is vague, at worst pejorative. Most firearms in private hands are rarely used as weapons.

I just heard a radio commercial for a "man stuff" auction...in Idaho. Hot rods, motorcycles, tractors, and firearms. "Assault weapons, glocks, and 1911s".
I don't remember feeling a physical cringe like that before.

"Police quickly arrested the lady....she said Law enforcement wasn't doing enough"

A bit ironic IMO

I just heard a radio commercial for a "man stuff" auction...in Idaho. Hot rods, motorcycles, tractors, and firearms. "Assault weapons, glocks, and 1911s".
I don't remember feeling a physical cringe like that before.
You gotta love Idaho............people from other areas have no idea what goes on here. In the case of this story, you have to hope these idiots bring a knife (deadly force) to a gun fight and the store owner has the obligation to defend himself or some patron. A few well publicized instances of that will cure the problem.

I love the way they had to introduce hate crime in the first paragraph. Demonize the victims. The question is, will she get 11 years? Same crime - breaking windows.

Actually I don't think they sell firearms at all. Their website only mentions knives, machetes, axes, tactical gear, etc., but nothing about firearms.

The newspaper article is not exactly "unbiased" but it is the Eugene Register-Guard after all.

Actually I don't think they sell firearms at all. Their website only mentions knives, machetes, axes, tactical gear, etc., but nothing about firearms.

The newspaper article is not exactly "unbiased" but it is the Eugene Register-Guard after all.

Its a mall ninja store, not a gun store. And the son of the owner is the one in jail. Glad the media makes that the central point of the article.

Law enforcement isn't doing enough in your view so that's justification to take the law, or your left leaning perverted interpretation of it, into your own hands?

Time for some public whippings to quell this budding anarchy.

I assume Mall Cop and Mall Ninja are kind of the same thing. Someone wanting to be something their not. lololol :D
Google "Gecko45" sometime... I know one of the guys who was part of that joke through another board. :)

Mall Cop = junior-varsity private security (a real part of the security trades if a Last String part of it), Mall Ninja = LARP hosers, posers and gear-queer. :) The former do honest work but sometimes take themselves a little too seriously... the latter are overgrown children who will probably never know the sweet, sweet touch of a woman, and deservedly so.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews