JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
These are the kind of threads the left will take and try to turn you all into wacko mafia hit men .........
No logic and just plain weird to discuss in an open forum even if its a joke thread.

Good point and I'm going to unwatch this thread. For the record, of course all I was talking about was cleaning them to keep the follower in the magazine clean. Good idea to wipe down any left over lead/other stuff from the factory....

I am a MAFIA HIT MAN . . .On GTA 5 . . . and the left don't care what we do. They are going to restrict firearms as much as they can regardless. Being a good little boy won't save you.

And I always figured that washing my hands after a reloading session did the trick.
I didn't/don't wear a helmet when riding a bicycle, in grade school I used to walk home from school alone and what the heck was a car seat 58 years ago?
How did we all survive?

Good point and I'm going to unwatch this thread. For the record, of course all I was talking about was cleaning them to keep the follower in the magazine clean. Good idea to wipe down any left over lead/other stuff from the factory....

It was good trolling, you got the attention you sought after. Kudos!

[sarcasm]
I use stainless steel media to clean my brass...
[/sarcasm]

I would rather them know where I was in a shoutout and have nothing to hide. Besides, your prints are on the gun. The firing pin makes a distinct mark on the primer when it hits it, then there is also distinct rifling inside the barrel.

Unless you were going to be doing a drive by..... You would have more than prints on cases to worry about.

Oils shouldn't be a problem as you should be rotating your SD ammo out at a regular interval anyway.

These are the kind of threads the left will take and try to turn you all into wacko mafia hit men .........
No logic and just plain weird to discuss in an open forum even if its a joke thread.
Clarification of intent is usually a good thing unless you wish to stir up the nest a bit. :rolleyes::confused::s0149:

I clicked this thread and now wish to declare that it was an accident and I would not wipe my casings down. Ya all are a little loony if you go to those lengths. If I shoot someone it will damn well be justified and I will have nothing I need to hide.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads