JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive walked in "downtown" Compton at 2AM on a Saturday. I've walked on the the Southside of Chicago with NP. Honestly it's about bad luck and the way you carry yourself. If you look like a victim, you're likely to BE a victim. If you look like someone more trouble than he's worth, chances are you WON'T be a victim.

Luck always plays a part though. And sometimes you just don't win the draw.

Carry. Always. Everywhere. when you truly can't, avoid areas where luck is likely to be a factor. 50 years now and I've never been mugged. I've been assaulted a couple of times without success (They were calling for the ambulance, not me). But I've never been sized up as meat. And I'm not a big guy. Not even kinda.

Seattle? Gimme a friggin break. If you were talking south-central LA or Chicago or Detroit or even parts of DC, different story. Seattle? I'd walk unarmed anywhere in that city with not much concern. Any time, any place. It's just not a dangerous place barring very bad luck.Would I be armed? Hell yes. But I'd be armed in Bellevue too.

Crime is HALF what it was when I was a young man. Seriously, get over it. it isn't that bad out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top