JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So we have snow coming down again in Everson...the streets are slick with ice.
My School in Oak Harbor is as of the moment on "Early Dismissal"...
That being stated...having a hour and a half drive to school over some hilly and tree shaded roads...I'm calling a "Snow Day" for myself.
Andy

Holy moly Andy! That's quite the commute. I didn't realize you taught in Oak Harbor?

This weather sucks. Shouldn't this be done with in mid December, and by the end of January? Last time we had a large snow event in February was in 1996 :eek:. I remember how that turned out. Rivers and bays in NW Oregon still show the changes they went through because of the flooding.

Holy moly Andy! That's quite the commute. I didn't realize you taught in Oak Harbor?
It is indeed.
I started there at the end of October.
We are looking to move closer....we need to sell our house before we can buy an house ...so we will be renting at first..the biggest hurdle for renting is our pets...but I have no doubt that we will find something...
Andy

They are predicting up to 14" of snow in the Portland area on Sunday night! Monday should be a hoot! :rolleyes:

Where did you hear that? My xfinty thingy when I get my email says 1-3" Monday and another 1-3" into Tuesday.

What a crap month February is is turning into this year! :mad:

Where did you hear that? My xfinty thingy when I get my email says 1-3" Monday and another 1-3" into Tuesday.

What a crap month February is is turning into this year! :mad:
5 years ago, February 7, 2014 I was playing in about a foot and a half of snow right here in the Portland Metro area... February can be a challenging month for sure...

5 years ago, February 7, 2014 I was playing in about a foot and a half of snow right here in the Portland Metro area... February can be a challenging month for sure...

Good memory. I should dig up some pictures. I always take pics of that kind of thing.

Just heard 1"-3" tonight after 5pm. And another Sunday into Monday bringing 2"-5".

February 2014....

P1030525.JPG

P1030528.JPG

P1030527.JPG

So we have snow coming down again in Everson...the streets are slick with ice.
My School in Oak Harbor is as of the moment on "Early Dismissal"...
That being stated...having a hour and a half drive to school over some hilly and tree shaded roads...I'm calling a "Snow Day" for myself.
Andy

Andy, from what I hear, Portland is supposed to be getting more snow this weekend. I was listening to the weatherman yesterday while driving home from portland and he said if they get as much snow accumulation as what is forcasted, the total will be about 14" by wednesday... :eek: What's up with that? It looks like it's getting ready to start snowing here again. Wonder how much we will really get?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top