JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About 6" here and a dusting over night. Have another Doctor's appointment today so will report back. Hopefully, not from the ditch.:):):)

I had stated 2" on my Bride saying that it was didn't look like there was any more.

Last Edited:
High winds here now and what seemed like all night...Still 'bout two inches of snow in places.
No school for me today...so its going to be a read my book and forum and enjoy my coffee kinda day...:D
Andy

High winds here now and what seemed like all night...Still 'bout two inches of snow in places.
No school for me today...so its going to be a read my book and forum and enjoy my coffee kinda day...:D
Andy

Lucky! We have about an inch but not even a one hour delay. :( I'm hoping this means the Super thinks we will be getting more later.

Lucky! We have about an inch but not even a one hour delay. :( I'm hoping this means the Super thinks we will be getting more later.

I'm guessing the lack of available snow and tree debris trucks and crews along with hilly and lightly maintained county roads on the bus routes , played a large role in this call....
Andy

Crap... I thought it was just going to spit Sunday...;)

Now I've got to break out the snow shovel/snow blower and clear...:eek::oops::D

P1100882.JPG

Last Edited:
Well, that didn't last to long, with about 6" on the ground we have decided that my Doctors appointment just isn't going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if the ER is the only thing that is working today.

Well, that didn't last to long, with about 6" on the ground we have decided that my Doctors appointment just isn't going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if the ER is the only thing that is working today.
Sounds like a good call Mike...still hoping to read that you have healed up , soon and not later...
Andy

Andy

What? No range time? I thought you mountain men types were tough? Bear skin coats, coon skin hats and all. :D

Nothing to report here just South of PDX. Weather men talk up the chance of snow, destruction and a snarled commute. About as exciting as that game yesterday. Well, snarled commute is the norm around here though. o_O Waiting for the next blizzard forecast for Thursday.

Sounds like a good cal Mike...still hoping to read that you have healed up , soon and not later...
Andy
It's only been a few days but the Surgery pain has gone down. Hopefully it will continue to go down.

The weather report says it's supposed to be a bright Sunny Day tomorrow. It is Washington, so who knows!!!

What? No range time? I thought you mountain men types were tough? Bear skin coats, coon skin hats and all. :D

Waugh!...
Not wanting to be thought of as some sort of Flatlander or a Pork eating Ned....
I'll take up my Hawken and other such truck that make up being a Mountain Man and head up to the Great Stony Mountains....

From my armchair and book while sitting in my library and enjoying my hot coffee....:D
Andy

Well, we are currently looking at 10" in the backyard! Truly Awesome!!!:(:(:(

Crazy as it seems, the Weatherman is still saying 35 and Sunny for tomorrow. We can only hope.

Well, we are currently looking at 10" in the backyard! Truly Awesome!!!:(:(:(

Crazy as it seems, the Weatherman is still saying 35 and Sunny for tomorrow. We can only hope.

Where abouts in Western WA? Heck, if it's going to be as damned cold as it is, I'd rather have a little white stuff!

Well, it's stopped snowing here and it's starting to warm up. It was 28-29 this morning but it's up to 33 already. So maybe the Weatherman was right.:):):)

Well, I have not taken a measurement of the show but I'm sure it's going down. Temperature is currently 35 degrees, which is 2 higher than it was. Who knows???

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top