JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Channeling my inner "Robert Plant"....
"I come from the land of the ice and snow...."
Just got the call , due to ice and snow...no school for me tomorrow...:D
(need a Viking emoji ...:D )
Andy

1c42489b162f9ca785479916012e4c6b--smileys-emoji.jpg
Ahhhh - ahhh ....

Don't tell the Smurf, she so needs a snow day. Snow does me no good because, to quote Metallica, "there is no escape and that's for sure ..." :s0112:

Channeling my inner "Robert Plant"....
"I come from the land of the ice and snow...."
Just got the call , due to ice and snow...no school for me tomorrow...:D
(need a Viking emoji ...:D )
Andy

:s0002:Everything we had melted. Whaa.:s0050: Here's hoping you don't have to add days.

View attachment 547318
Ahhhh - ahhh ....

Don't tell the Smurf, she so needs a snow day. Snow does me no good because, to quote Metallica, "there is no escape and that's for sure ..." :s0112:
You're right, I do need a snow day. :s0044:

Damn...Zeppelin and Metallica in the same post...two of my favorites....:s0151: :s0091: :s0022:
As for not telling the Smurf...well she already gave my comment a "Like"...so I think that we ( you ) are in trouble....:D
Andy
Even the power outage was fixed today. :s0118:

We got about seven inches out of the first blast last Monday. Friday, we got another approx. seven inches here. This afternoon, it gave out about another couple of inches. Right now, more snow here is about as welcome as it was on the Russian Front. Overnight temps below freezing every night since last Monday and predicted about a week forward from here. I've lived here in this same place for 31 years and we've never had weather this bad. Runner up in 1995, I think it was, got a heavy overnight snow, then the next day it rained into the snow. Lots of collapsed roofs in the marinas and carports at apartments. But in '95 it didn't stay cold so long.

My wife has a must-do doctor's appointment in the morning. Boy am I looking forward to that drive. I've got a path down my driveway shoveled away. My old Mercury sedan has traction control and I've put the studded snow tires on it. I was able to get around in it last Tuesday, we'll see about tomorrow. Slow and easy does it, lots of interval behind the cars ahead. Not everyone does that; lots of expensive big pickups charging full speed ahead.

We do...as of now...we are out on the 21st of June...:eek:
Andy

Oh man! Just in time for the "Back to School" supplies to hit the stores.

I think we missed having delays last week because the elementary started a week late due to constructions. They can't loose any more days and that is where the superintendent works. Also outside of town got more snow than inside town.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top