Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Winter Weather Advisories

E4mafia

Reactions
Supposed to get some here in the valley around 7pm from forecasts, gonna go thru the night maybe 1-3 inches and temps as low as 32. Off and on thru the week mixed.

usual slush but will likely cause some icy conditions on the roads.

GRID FLEECE PULLOVER | TRU-SPEC : Tactically Inspired Apparel

Good time to crack out the grid fleece since they say following few days will be as low as 25.

This stuff works!

Yep we have snow up here in Everson...'bout 2 inches in places , with more coming down...could be a snow day in my future as well.
Current temp is 23 degrees with wind at 19mph...we also have a high wind warning with gusts up to 55 + mph...
( Insert Sammy Hagar reference here...:s0022::D )
Andy
We haven't even had an early release due to power outage. :( Come on... at least a 2 hr delay.

Reactions
Looks like Cave Junction SW OR USA is going to get some. Dunno yet how much. Will advise.

Edited Extra Monday morning: We got just a dusting. All gone now except on some cars. That is all.

Last edited:
Reactions
I went out to put on my studs this afternoon in prep for my climb over the pass tomorrow...only to find that the guy sold me the wrong bolt pattern wheels. Depending on the roads I may end up having to pull the rubber off and put them on a set that DO fit. I'm really glad the guy could count to 4, but 4x100 and 4x130 make a world of difference.

Last edited:
I scoff at the weather advisory, now that i have a good generator
I'm so glad we put a generator in years ago. With that and a woodstove, the nasty winter storms are less troublesome.

I just wheel-barrowed up enough wood for the night. From what I'm seeing, it shouldn't be too nasty of a spell, but it is better to be ready that not. :)

parallax

Reactions
I'm so glad we put a generator in years ago. With that and a woodstove, the nasty winter storms are less troublesome.

I just wheel-barrowed up enough wood for the night. From what I'm seeing, it shouldn't be too nasty of a spell, but it is better to be ready that not. :)
me too!, I was out this morning piling up wood on the back porch,, nice and toasty right now watching the Superbowl..

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online