JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of you should be aware that Janet Napoleatino, head of FEMA, has stated that the biggest threats to America are-Conservatives, gun owners, Christians, Military people and ex GI's. So, they need all that ammo to "protect" the country. They aren't going to use those cartridges against illegal aliens, they're planning on amnesty for them!

BINGO!!! Dario NAILED IT. :s0155:

I hear they're going to equip EPA, FDA and other agencies with Glocks now.

WTF? :s0131:

Substitute the words "New World Order" or "New Feudal State" or "Fourth Reich" in place of the word "America" in Janet Napolitano's statement and the real meaning becomes obvious. Janet Napolitano's "America" is a diffferent country than the America I grew up in. It's actually a foreign regime within our own government, a shadow government, that defies the US constitution - and is therefore a mortal enemy of real Americans.

That may not be too far off, anyone who has worked in retail or has been a manager or is just observant knows that "people are headaches" and as they look at us as the "unclean masses" getting rid of most of us would be of a benefit to them....:s0131:

My Brother works for the FDA. Won't say where, but he said he saw them bringing pallets of .40 cal. into his building last year. Said the elevators could barely handle the weight. We're talking about tens of thousands of rounds! Now what the heck is the FDA doing with that much ammo? :huh:

It must be for the great vitamin crack-down of 2010.

That may not be too far off, anyone who has worked in retail or has been a manager or is just observant knows that "people are headaches" and as they look at us as the "unclean masses" getting rid of most of us would be of a benefit to them....:s0131:

I am a manager. But, fortunately, I don't have to work with many people.

I will say this. My step-children have both worked in the fast food industry recently, and they say that it's pretty common for a customer to claim that he/she was shorted some item when the kids know for a fact they weren't. People do this in normal circumstances. Imagine what they'll do when McDonald's ain't got no fries (at all, at any price.)

The govt almost always overstocks everything especially if they need to hide a few dollars of their budget as training or supplies. Oops, I typed that without my tinfoil hat on

Government, "Do as I say, not as I do."

There are a lot of theories out there.. some far fetched.. some not so hard to believe. While we are all juggling these around and not preparing to vote or stockpile a reasonable amount of defensive and/or survival supplie, 'they' are getting ready.

Pray for peace, prepare for war.

Rev. Jim

I just read this thread but an interesting sidebar is I was in Outdoor Outfitters a couple of weeks ago and I noticed and incredible amount of .40 ammo for sale. More than any other caliber. There were at least a couple of pallets of it on the floor and lots of loose boxes stacked up on shelves. I was overwhelmed at the amount quite frankly. Other than shotgun shells I have never seen that much of one caliber displayed for sale anywhere - even in "good" times. Seems odd to me if the Government were buying up that much there would be an excess available for retail sale.

Yeah, I noticed a serious wad of .40 S&W at the local Bi-Mart this week now that you mention it....

I also was told by the clerk behind the counter that "the wife of his friend" works in the ammo industry (for CCI) and she said the price of ALL ammo is about to fall dramatically within the next few months... we'll see. :s0155:

Any ammo manufacturers around to verify any increased or more-then-normal production of ammo? maybe they were hanging onto it and plan on flooding the market...

With the relatively prohibitive cost of copper, brass, utilities (at more expensive business rates), and labor these days, I can't see it being a "good business" decision to "flood the market" with a given product like this... which would drive the prices below what it cost you to make the stuff in the first place... given the law of supply and demand... maybe demand has peaked, maybe the supply capacity is finally catching up to the demand level... dunno.

It means law enforcement, in order to stay on their game, needs to practice and the majority of law enforcement uses 40 cal. Do the math if there were only 600,000officers that gives them just shy of 7 boxes or 350 rounds to practice with. Probably 4 months supply but that is just an opinion. 600000 officers low end on google search for number in the US.

The bureaucracies that make up the smaller federal governmental units will be easier to convince to do unconstitutional things than the military. Many military members will bail out when it is time to fire on US Civvies. Obama's brown shirts can just report to any federal agency when they see a bible and gun clinging terrorist. FDA, EPA, USFS, etc.

(I like this tin-foil hat, fits nice)

Thats good that its not military people we will have to put down. If its some SEIU brainwashed Bolshevik it will make it easier to look them in the eye and do what needs to be done if they overreach and try to come into my home.

These are the agencies under the control of DHS. Just so you know.

Customs Service
Coast Guard
Secret Service
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
United States Border Patrol
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Federal Protective Service
Transportation Security Administration
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
Office for Domestic Preparedness
Federal Emergency Management Agency
Strategic National Stockpile and the National Disaster Medical System
Nuclear Incident Response Team
Domestic Emergency Support Teams
National Domestic Preparedness Office
CBRN Countermeasures Programs
Environmental Measurements Laboratory
National BW Defense Analysis Center
Plum Island Animal Disease Center
Federal Computer Incident Response Center
National Communications System
National Protection and Programs Directorate
Energy Security and Assurance Program

it also means a surplus of brass because they cant shoot reloads, and it will end up on here (atleast in the northwest).....

and if fit hits the shan, me and the other 40sw carriers will be able to get ammo off of them if it comes down to putting someone down....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top