JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lol well they werent exactly discrete about advertising. what did they think would happen?

"this is about keeping the community safe" :rolleyes::mad:

I'm guessing this one isn't even the solvent trap thing. I've been seeing their ads on facebook, and it's a straight up monocore in a tube with an undrilled endcap

I've seen that ad on FaceBook. No way would I bite on something like that. Though I disagree with that portion of the NFA I would never violate it

A $200 tax stamp is well worth not having to pay fines, lawyers, jail time or losing my 2A rights.

I've seen that ad on FaceBook. No way would I bite on something like that. Though I disagree with that portion of the NFA I would never violate it

A $200 tax stamp is well worth not having to pay fines, lawyers, jail time or losing my 2A rights.

I would pay $200 to not have a suppressor on the NFA roles.

That said, I would never risk being a felon for that sake.

Same. The NFA34 is illogical, unconstitutional garbage, but two c-notes is very cheap insurance indeed. Here's hoping some day silencers are deregulated. I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah.... not EVEN going to click on it, I don't want my IP scooped up in some net for any "watch lists". :s0131:

Darn Stomper, I didn't think about that. I clicked on it before I read your post. Oh well, wasn't planning on getting one of them there NFA things anyway.

The same thing is still being advertised on Facebook. Kind of surprised FB has not shut it down but it's still there. I can see how they got in trouble. The whole things was ready to go with only one drilled hole missing. Its not like the ones where they send you a tube and baffles and all have to be drilled. That this looks like you could make the last hole with the first shot. Who knows but I can see how they got the Feds attention. Amazon is last I looked still selling a set up that is ready to go. They call it a fuel filter but it's easy to see its a suppressor. Like someone else said play stupid games.....................:cool:

Darn Stomper, I didn't think about that. I clicked on it before I read your post. Oh well, wasn't planning on getting one of them there NFA things anyway.

Yeah, believe it or not I'm actually a bit circumspect about things, ESPECIALLY concerning technology and Government tactics.

(for those of you in Rio Linda, Eugene, Portland, and the Seattle area... "circumspect" has NOTHING to do with foreskins!):D

There's a good reason why I'm (now) old(er) with a resting heart rate in the high 50's to low 60's (depends on how cute the gal is taking my vitals, LOL), VERY well armed and kitted up, no criminal convictions, no bankruptcies (ever), no pending or past "judgements" against me, and I'm (almost) totally debt free... and it "ain't" cuz I'm dumb. ;)

I'm hosed if I wind up on a list. I'll end up in court for manslaughter after I bore the assigned agent to death

"Boring" is good! :s0155:

The same thing is still being advertised on Facebook. Kind of surprised FB has not shut it down but it's still there. I can see how they got in trouble. The whole things was ready to go with only one drilled hole missing. Its not like the ones where they send you a tube and baffles and all have to be drilled. That this looks like you could make the last hole with the first shot. Who knows but I can see how they got the Feds attention. Amazon is last I looked still selling a set up that is ready to go. They call it a fuel filter but it's easy to see its a suppressor. Like someone else said play stupid games.....................:cool:

I am sure FB censors have no clue what a suppressor looks like inside or how these "fuel filters" or "solvent traps" can be made into suppressors or that a suppressor is legal with a tax stamp or any of the details of the NFA/etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top