JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Means to me, now that they have ramped up production & we can get some ammo.
Primers are coming down, however slowly, 5k limits at the mail order houses are going away. Brass is starting to be available, however expensive. Bullets are creeping down for common stuff, and loaded ammo is available at most stores..

It's a good thing, people can not afford the Election scare prices: they have what they need or want and the stores, and mail order houses are starting to see the shelves fill. the still want to sell... hopefully prices will continue to fall, if we show some restraint. It take manufactures a while to ramp back down. They really added no new capacity, just went to double and or 24/7 operations from 1 shift perday.

life is good, just my .02c

Government, "Do as I say, not as I do."

There are a lot of theories out there.. some far fetched.. some not so hard to believe. While we are all juggling these around and not preparing to vote or stockpile a reasonable amount of defensive and/or survival supplie, 'they' are getting ready.

Pray for peace, prepare for war.

Rev. Jim

BINGO brother!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR