JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why i don't support the NRA anymore.

They do nothing but throw money to lobbyists, and get bloody rich doing the bare minimum.

But daily plead with their support the time is dire, we need all the money we can get to defeat gun control.

Yet they did nothing in OR, WA, or Cali.

I won't support them until Lapierre is out on his a$$, and they start putting the majority of their money towards their stated objective.

I was watching mannyCA's series on how many times he could reload various brands of shotgun hulls on Youtube. In recent months, the message at the end of his videos has changed to 'Contact the NRA, Tell them to Reorganize NOW, Boot LaPierre, Bring in Jeff Knox.'

What I'm seeing is more and more gun channels moving to other video platforms like The Reloaders Network and GunStreamers. Probably others I'm not aware of as well. Also more gun channels calling out the NRA for their internal politics and waffling on the 2a.

I am a member of the NRA...and could really use a house closer to my new school...
I have done a bit of Pro-Gun Lobbying in my time...
Maybe the NRA can buy me one...?....:eek::p:D
Andy

I am a member of the NRA...and could really use a house closer to my new school...
I have done a bit of Pro-Gun Lobbying in my time...
Maybe the NRA can buy me one...?....:eek::p:D
Andy
No, you're just one of us common class, not an elected official with a taxpayer funded armed security detail or CEO with unlimited perks, no house for you.

This article makes it seem like the house issue is part of the dustup between the NRA and Ackerman McQueen: Documents show NRA discussions to purchase luxury mansion for use of its chief executive

Elsewhere in the article is this:

Leaked documents show that the NRA paid $542,000 for private jet trips for LaPierre, including a trip to the Bahamas with his wife after the Sandy Hook shooting and an array of Italian designer suits as well as the rent for a summer intern's apartment.

The expenses were first paid by Ackerman McQueen, which then billed the NRA as part of its multimillion-dollar annual contract, according to people familiar with the arrangement.

It looks like Ackerman McQueen was the conduit through which these perks traveled thus making it less obvious how money was being siphoned. Gahh -- private jets, vacations, and Italian designer suits -- these are necessary to defend the 2A in exactly what way? $542k would fund a lawsuit at least through the Court of Appeals and LaPierre could've flown coach (or just used the damn phone) and bought suits at Men's Warehouse on his own dime (he has enough dimes).

Is it possible this is anti-NRA b.s. and people in general accept it at face value?

Anything is possible, but even the amount of his publicly acknowledged salary is egregious, so I suspect there's truth in it. Honestly, I think a public minded, pro-2A individual with the necessary skills could be found who would be happy to do that job for a mere quarter of Wayne's pay.

It's easy to jump on a bandwagon, but unless you're armed with fact, the rest is speculation or anti-gun ilk piling on as human nature loves the 'band wagon'...

If it turns out WL is guilty as sin, then let his head fall, but be sure you 'know' he's guilty...at this point, does anyone 'know' or does it just look bad?

Ever heard of folks being tried by the press or misguided public scrutiny?

Am I a not so stealthy WL supporter?

No, just have an intense dislike of band wagon jumpers when fact isn't the leading...factor, but speculation or anti-gun lies are possibly at work...

I'll support and be the NRA but I wont finance them anymore until they can show us responsibility. Theres no money to waste on a King.

The best looking gun clubs/ranges in the Portland area all state: Must be an NRA Member to Join. Ground level efforts need to start changing their requirements to grow the effect of people leaving.

Is WL elected by a board, or is he voted in by NRA members? Who dictates how long he sits on his throne?

It is time us NRA members start letting our voices (and disgust) be heard, and be heard loud and clear!

The best looking gun clubs/ranges in the Portland area all state: Must be an NRA Member to Join. Ground level efforts need to start changing their requirements to grow the effect of people leaving.

This is one of the only reasons I am an NRA member. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads