JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how many employees carry a gun for Homeland Security. If it is 10,000, then that would mean 4000 per person per year. That doesn't sound too high to me if they want great shooters. If they only have 1000 employees then 40000 a year seems a little excessive.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Winchester Ammunition was recently awarded a contract by the Immigration, Customs and Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security to supply a maximum of 200 million, 40 cal. rounds over the next five years."

I agree its not that much, maybe its for the rise in shoot outs with the Mexican drug cartel that they are expecting? along with other weapons/ammo.

I wonder how many employees carry a gun for Homeland Security. If it is 10,000, then that would mean 4000 per person per year. That doesn't sound too high to me if they want great shooters. If they only have 1000 employees then 40000 a year seems a little excessive.
Of course this is in addition to whatever they already have stockpiled. I doubt that the are low on ammo since they haven't used a lot...yet.

My Brother works for the FDA. Won't say where, but he said he saw them bringing pallets of .40 cal. into his building last year. Said the elevators could barely handle the weight. We're talking about tens of thousands of rounds! Now what the heck is the FDA doing with that much ammo? :huh:

My Brother works for the FDA. Won't say where, but he said he saw them bringing pallets of .40 cal. into his building last year. Said the elevators could barely handle the weight. We're talking about tens of thousands of rounds! Now what the heck is the FDA doing with that much ammo? :huh:

The bureaucracies that make up the smaller federal governmental units will be easier to convince to do unconstitutional things than the military. Many military members will bail out when it is time to fire on US Civvies. Obama's brown shirts can just report to any federal agency when they see a bible and gun clinging terrorist. FDA, EPA, USFS, etc.

(I like this tin-foil hat, fits nice)

Self defence against the army of zombie cows with mad cow disease of coarse:s0114::s0114:

Hey, on the bright side after DHS takes their delivery, .40 cal winchester might get cheap given the new found capacity.

My take on the order is they want to be prepared for training and conflict with the mexican cartels. Could you imagine it they didn't make a pre-order and they had to divert ammo from our stores........ THAT wouldn't end well.

Most of you should be aware that Janet Napoleatino, head of FEMA, has stated that the biggest threats to America are-Conservatives, gun owners, Christians, Military people and ex GI's. So, they need all that ammo to "protect" the country. They aren't going to use those cartridges against illegal aliens, they're planning on amnesty for them!

Most of you should be aware that Janet Napoleatino, head of FEMA, has stated that the biggest threats to America are-Conservatives, gun owners, Christians, Military people and ex GI's. So, they need all that ammo to "protect" the country. They aren't going to use those cartridges against illegal aliens, they're planning on amnesty for them!

Substitute the words "New World Order" or "New Feudal State" or "Fourth Reich" in place of the word "America" in Janet Napolitano's statement and the real meaning becomes obvious. Janet Napolitano's "America" is a diffferent country than the America I grew up in. It's actually a foreign regime within our own government, a shadow government, that defies the US constitution - and is therefore a mortal enemy of real Americans.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top