JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best looking gun clubs/ranges in the Portland area all state: Must be an NRA Member to Join. Ground level efforts need to start changing their requirements to grow the effect of people leaving.

When I order something from Graf's, Midway, Brownell, etal, I leave a note in the comments/directions for delivery box to the effect that I don't support the NRA Roundup, but if they want to provide options for other 2a organizations then I will resume participation.

This is one of the only reasons I am an NRA member. :oops:
Yep. I thought that I had to be in order to join the Tri-County waiting list (turns out I could have withheld that purchase until becoming an actual member). The other short-list contender was Douglas Ridge. Both force the NRA membership. :(

Sure would be cool if they changed that to "Membership in your Pro-2A of choice required" or something to that affect.

Is WL elected by a board, or is he voted in by NRA members? Who dictates how long he sits on his throne?

It is time us NRA members start letting our voices (and disgust) be heard, and be heard loud and clear!

Tfw you will never own/operate a multi million organization thats exempt to lure fudds and boomers into loaning you millions of dollars in promise of using knee jerk and online apparel for funding your retirement and luxurious trips around the US under the guise of preserving the 2A virtue signal.

In lieu of this shouldn't they be slapped with a lawsuit and a protection for buyers to have assurance that the money is actually being used for the intended goal much like how patreon is? at least patreon requires a commitment (not saying they always commit) but with progress updates and such. Is there any transparency with these orgs other than linking articles discussing how they are always battling courts but only winning a few cases or another BIG BANNER THAT SAYS X IS NOW GRABBING FUND US NOW AND STAY INFORMED WITH THIS NEW NRA HAT AND PIN.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top