JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive been seeing smoking deals this past week if you are quick with the keyboard and credit card number, i went the other way though and put a new deer rifle on layaway til next pay day unfired rem 700 3006 from the early ninties 300 bucks! Now i just need a pallet of 223 and a pallet of 22 and 45 and ill be set until the next panic happens

I have to agree with sepharod, we did this "ammo and firearm shortage" thing to ourselves. I see signs that firearms are starting a rebound as far as price and availability goes. Still not good but better than a couple of months back. Ran into a guy I used to work with, he is now retired, says he has time now so he hits all the local Bimarts, Walmarts and Big 5's on delivery days like clock work to buy low and sell high at the next gun show. "Yea I get there in line about an hour before they open, buy the maximum for $18-20 a brick and sell it all day long at every show for $40 or more." Fortunately, I'm good for ammo inventory myself, so i refuse to support the profiteering and the hoarding activities, but I feel bad for all the new enthusiasts trying to buy some ammo just to try out their new purchase. What I wonder is whether the stores are being shorted on resupply. If so why? Are the ammunition producers playing market games like the oil refineries so often do to artificially create a gasoline shortage and jack up prices? Or, are the wholesalers faced with a larger retailer population that has grown exponentially during this pinch? I doubt it. I think deliveries are equal or more than before and I don't see that many new gun shops to add pressure to the wholesalers, but there are more gun owners in the market alongside the profiteers and hoarders. Yes it's great to see more gun owner-enthusiasts but this too could be adding to our shortage. We have done this to ourselves, if the gun control freaks only knew, they'd be in the ammo market too contributing to the frustration felt by us all. At the very least I expect they are laughing their butts off at what we are doing to ourselves. I can't wait for this temporary (yes, temporary), situation to pass.

Ran into a guy I used to work with, he is now retired, says he has time now so he hits all the local Bimarts, Walmarts and Big 5's on delivery days like clock work to buy low and sell high at the next gun show. "Yea I get there in line about an hour before they open, buy the maximum for $18-20 a brick and sell it all day long at every show for $40 or more."

If I knew anyone doing this, I would guilt them to no end. Greedy bubblegums, they are the ones causing the problems in the first place. I wonder if one could snap a picture of someone who is admittedly doing this and take it to the stores. Start up a no sell list for the stores.

If I knew anyone doing this, I would guilt them to no end. Greedy bubblegums, they are the ones causing the problems in the first place. I wonder if one could snap a picture of someone who is admittedly doing this and take it to the stores. Start up a no sell list for the stores.

Just anonymously alert the IRS as this income should be taxed. It will make their life a little less fun, and who knows, maybe an audit or two down the road.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top