JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my feeble old age I carry a full size double stack .45 acp on my person 16 hours a day. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Did I mention the four, (4) 13 rd reload mags also? But then again I live right now in Southern Josephine County Oregon. Make that the Illinois Valley. Make THAT Cave Junction. Tombstone. Dodge. Still ZERO law enforcement, but that might get worserer, ... er ... better? :)

Why 65 rounds of Buffalo Bore .45 Super? Tweekers. Zombies, Meth heads, (same thing) bad shot, balanced load, old age. Etc.. :)

In my feeble old age I carry a full size double stack .45 acp on my person 16 hours a day. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Did I mention the four, (4) 13 rd reload mags also? But then again I live right now in Southern Josephine County Oregon. Make that the Illinois Valley. Make THAT Cave Junction. Tombstone. Dodge. Still ZERO law enforcement, but that might get worserer, ... er ... better? :)

Why 65 rounds of Buffalo Bore .45 Super? Tweekers. Zombies, Meth heads, (same thing) bad shot, balanced load, old age. Etc.. :)

If I was your neighbor I'd be the politest bestest neighbor ever!

Many a battle has been fought and won by people armed with forks and pikes against better armed armies.

I can't see the government using anything but conventional weapons on their own turf (if only for the sake of preserving infrastructure). If they take all the guns and knives and leave us only with our imaginations, then the only thing that matters is if our hearts are really in it to win.

The knives will have to wait their turn on the ban list. They started with the low hanging fruit with the NFA, now they are working on scary looking rifles, then handguns, then hunting rifles, then shotguns, then bows/arrows... THEN knives. Its a slow process but soon we will all be disarmed and live happily ever after.

IMG_1194.JPG

I use a knife fairly often at work anything from breaking down boxes to slicing an apple for a kids lunch.
What I find exasperating is , when folks need something cut , opened or sliced , have me do it then ask:
"Why do you carry a knife?" :confused::rolleyes::D
Andy

Just take a close look at the Britts, Famous for their swords and Blades of all kinds for Centuries, Now you have to have a permit to carry a big blade anywhere, WE Must stop our Anti weapon people Period. We Stop them by Not Obeying Unjust Un-Constitutional Forced lawmaking in the dead of night a lot of times, The Old slip it to US Sideways is getting Old.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top