JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Give me a 1" wide Putty knife and a couple seconds on my belt grinder and I can mess someone up as bad as any knife.

I'm old enough to remember the commercials where they shot a plastic BIC pen through a thin sheet of stainless and it would still write. Pretty sure a chest cavity is easier to get through then even 22 ga stainless.

SHHHHHHHH ...

You don't think this is coming?!!!??? fools.

They have passed laws so no points on knife blades - as in Chef type knives - they have to be rounded off -

5466.jpg

You can't carry in Chicago.

It is coming.

Question - What is number one weapon for assault in the UK?
Hint:

I MUST inform you Men and Lady/ies that letting the Liberals pass ANY KIND of anti Weapon laws IS STUPID, get More Involved and Put your money where your mouth is (buy more Ammo) and Your AZZ On The line. If any ever try to come for my guns, I'll be sure to give them the Bullets First and it will be a fight to the death I'll Be Using my Giant knife if I run out of ammo.

That is strange. My last trip to the Social Security office North North East of Medford Oregon, the security man was asking everyone who was going inside if they had any weapons. I told him yes and that I had a carry permit to do so and he just smiled and said go on in. But this was about 6-8 years ago.

Can the Social Security Office legally prohibit weapons? Dunno. Gray area?
Social security office is federal property, so yes. They absolutely can legally prohibited carrying.

It is pretty simple really; knives are a close range weapon, as in just a few feet, so they pose very little threat to the power of those who want guns banned. In short, a totalitarian gov. regime would laugh at a revolt where the only weapon the revolutionaries had was a knife, or a club.

Besides that, the laws on carrying of knives are already more restrictive than those regarding carrying firearms. Most urban areas that have such laws, and even OR state law, have restrictions on the size and type of knife you can carry concealed, and no way to get a permit to allow carry of such knives.

Guns on the other hand - not only are they a threat to the PTB, and a threat to any LE or military forces loyal to them, but a threat that can be applied at a distance.

Such people don't care about knives because they usually are not in a position to be exposed to a knife threat, and therefore are not threatened by them.

That and they know that a knife is so much easier to make almost anywhere out of almost anything, even in prison, that they know simple possession laws would be totally ineffective, so they concentrate on carry laws, which, as I said, are already in effect.
Tell that to the Japanese, whose gun-control law is written explicitly with swords included as prohibited tools/weapons.
The best would be just not to go to Portland at all. But ... that is just me and lots of folks live there including my niece and I am sorry for all of them. Oh boy! :(
Thank you for your condolences... locals blame out of staters.
You used to buy a firearm at the drug store and rifles in the mail.
Now it takes near and act of God to buy a simple deer rifle.
I still buy amo and mags at BiMart... I'll keep looking for a gun there, me thinks shotgun or something for the lady. LoL

Bad people do bad things with whatever they can get their hands on. Ban knives, they'll still have them. Eliminate the supply and they'll make their own shivs. You can't legislate behavior, you can only restrict the law-abiding. Laws that restrict ownership of certain tools, such as guns and knives do exactly ZERO to prevent crimes.

weapon prohibition laws are a thousand years old, and have never done anything to reduce crime. One would think society would learn, eventually... But they dont.

The politicians do not care about guns knives etc they care about what they are paid to care about. The politicians receive lots of lobby money to ban guns . When guns are banned the new world/one world government plan can go full steam.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top