JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
reading a lot of the comments, I do not know has priced ammo lately but 32's are clearly more expensive and harder to find than 380's.

With that said I used to look down on 380' and 32's but, did you know that a lot Spec. ops. people 22 auto's for up close assinations.

Also i have a variety of toys, and there are time where a little 32 fit fits nicely on my belt under my t-shirt when my 38, 9mm, 40, 44 spcl or 45 would stick out like a sore thumb and defeat the purpose of my concealment.

Does a 32 or 380 have the whallop of 9mm, 40 ...., we all know hte answer no. But close up if will take out person with a bullet to the heart just like a 9mm, know if I am far away then I am not worried because I have a couple of larger firearms in my truck waiting for me.

Look at the picture here http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/pistols/p-32/ it clips nicely on the belt without a holster, extra in pants pocket as backup

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top