JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You gotta be Chittin' me! This is the perfect example of George Carlin's statement that "If your nail two things together that have never been nailed together before, some schmuck will buy it!".

If it is as good as the Beretta 96D, then I will use them as a fishing weight, I guess they are pretty big so how about an anchor??? Dumb Idea, got the press all worked up,

This thing is on every forum out there, and I've had several emails about it. There is one thing I have not seen
discussed.

Even though it can be had with two triggers there is only one hammer, and one "siamesed" slide.

SO----every pull of the trigger fires two rounds.

Definition of a machine gun (in the eyes of BATFE) "a gun that fires more than one round with a single pull
of the trigger"

Anybody seen anything about the manufacturer getting permission from ATF to build this thing?

They don't need any ATF permission, they are in Italy... But you did make a good point that it won't .gr possible to buy it in USA without an class 3 permit for machineguns!
And I noticed the siamesed slide toI and wondered why the hell is there two triggers then?
The whole thing is as silly as those 410 shotgun revolvers, useless but fun to talk about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top