JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I could tell you...but....
Its classified....
Beyond your pay grade....
And I would need a note from your mom , along with a signed affidavit from 12 people of outstanding character , all of whom cannot be related to you....
And a shrubbery....:D

Actually I haven't got a clue.
Andy

Never on my radar, I'm way behind I guess, I'm still wondering how this odd ball came and went without my notice.
Not that it would have been on my wish list.
S333 thunderstruck
1676430686599.png

Well I could tell you...but....
Its classified....
Beyond your pay grade....
And I would need a note from your mom , along with a signed affidavit from 12 people of outstanding character , all of whom cannot be related to you....
And a shrubbery....:D

Actually I haven't got a clue.
Andy
I was gonna say don't make me whip out my TS clearance "need to know card" and my ace in the hole "pink butthole card", and since you clearly (and shockingly) don't know nothin' about this antiquated firearm, waterboarding or pruning shears to the digital joints would be pointless as well.

Siiiiiigh, Mondays and Tuesdays are such a let down these days.

That English accent pissed me off. I don't care for those commies.
Jonathan Ferguson is Keeper of Firearms & Artillery, based at the National Firearms Centre in Leeds.

Having completed a first degree in Archaeology (BA, Exeter 1997-2000), Jonathan began his museum career as a volunteer at Coldharbour Mill Museum in Devon and received his postgraduate diploma in Museum Studies from the University of Leicester in 2002. Before joining the Armouries in 2009, he held posts at Colchester Museum, Imperial War Museum Duxford and the National War Museum of Scotland. His research interests include the use and effect of firearms (both historic and contemporary), their popular perception, mythology, and their depiction in mass media. Jonathan Ferguson is a member of the editorial advisory board for Arms and Armour and British Journal of Military History.

Jonathan curated the 2008 exhibition 'Call to Arms' at the National Museum of Scotland and was lead curator on the Royal Armouries' First World War exhibition 'Bullets, Blades and Battle Bowlers' in 2014. He has presented at several conferences, including 'Firearms and the Common Law Tradition', co-chaired by Wesleyan University and the Smithsonian Institution (2016). Jonathan Ferguson has also made various media appearances, including the BBC4 documentary series 'Sword, Musket & Machine Gun' (2017) and the History Channel's 'Sean Bean's Waterloo' (2015).

By all means express your contempt of his English accent, after all, your opinion counts for substantially less than a gnat's fart to Mr Ferguson, who has probably never listened to you speaking. In all likelihood, most English people, speaking their own language, would probably offend your delicate sensibilities.

However, lumping him in with 'commies', something that he plainly not, is going too far. What is it about him that gives you the impression that he holds the same political views as the sadly-not-yet-late Mr Putin? Perhaps you'd care to modify your statement somewhat, and stop your long-distance pi$$ing off of people you'll [hopefully] never meet?

Last Edited:
Jonathan Ferguson is Keeper of Firearms & Artillery, based at the National Firearms Centre in Leeds.

Having completed a first degree in Archaeology (BA, Exeter 1997-2000), Jonathan began his museum career as a volunteer at Coldharbour Mill Museum in Devon and received his postgraduate diploma in Museum Studies from the University of Leicester in 2002. Before joining the Armouries in 2009, he held posts at Colchester Museum, Imperial War Museum Duxford and the National War Museum of Scotland. His research interests include the use and effect of firearms (both historic and contemporary), their popular perception, mythology, and their depiction in mass media. Jonathan Ferguson is a member of the editorial advisory board for Arms and Armour and British Journal of Military History.

Jonathan curated the 2008 exhibition 'Call to Arms' at the National Museum of Scotland and was lead curator on the Royal Armouries' First World War exhibition 'Bullets, Blades and Battle Bowlers' in 2014. He has presented at several conferences, including 'Firearms and the Common Law Tradition', co-chaired by Wesleyan University and the Smithsonian Institution (2016). Jonathan Ferguson has also made various media appearances, including the BBC4 documentary series 'Sword, Musket & Machine Gun' (2017) and the History Channel's 'Sean Bean's Waterloo' (2015).

By all means express your contempt of his English accent, after all, your opinion counts for substantially less than a gnat's fart to Mr Ferguson, who has probably never listened to you speaking. In all likelihood, most English people, speaking their own language, would probably offend your delicate sensibilities.

However, lumping him in with 'commies', something that he plainly not, is going too far. What is it about him that gives you thin impression that he holds the same political views as the sadly-not-yet-late Mr Putin? Perhaps you'd care to modify your statement somewhat, and stop your long-distance pi$$ing off of people you'll [hopefully] never meet?
@tac, you should have written that with more of a British accent. Just to piss him of further. ;)

@tac, you should have written that with more of a British accent. Just to piss him of further. ;)
Having grown up speaking four languages, and adding another four since,with a working knowledge of another three, I don't really have much of what you might call a 'British' accent, bearing in mind the complexities of the more-than-forty identifiable regional accents in England alone, let alone Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

What truly hacks me off about comments like those we read above is the ease with which those who write them make judgement calls on strangers they will likely never meet.

Can you listen to somebody talking expertly about guns and decide that they are Lutheran, Jewish, a tree-fondler or frog-worshipping pagan? Let alone their political affinities? I admit to being quite a clever kind of a guy, but I'm darned if I can.

Can you listen to somebody talking expertly about guns and decide that they are Lutheran, Jewish, a tree-fondler or frog-worshipping pagan? Let alone their political affinities? I admit to being quite a clever kind of a guy, but I'm darned if I can.
I think we all form opinions of people because of their appearance, voice, dress, behavior and many other things. It's human nature is my belief. Some peeps voice those opinions and others don't. It bothers some to the point of making comment and other's not.
You got a good point across though! :D

Relax tac. That was just another Key board commando popping up to spread a little hate and discontent before returning to his mothers basement. :s0093:
No Im Half Scot..Born with a natural dislike of the english... Especially after being held in a glass box at customs and missing my flights because i was heading to work in a foreign country and they needed to see if while i was in the airport if i could be taxed. Moms basement? Nah been a property owner since i was out of high school. And a business owner since 23. The English are communists at heart. No freedom for the common man, Just part of a collective system of taxable people until they die. Besides they are fun to pick to on ..they get riled up way too easily like the canadians. Best time of your life will be picking on english in a pub..and once your getting tossed out state " You may of won back the pub..but you'll never take back the colonies"

Having grown up speaking four languages, and adding another four since,with a working knowledge of another three, I don't really have much of what you might call a 'British' accent, bearing in mind the complexities of the more-than-forty identifiable regional accents in England alone, let alone Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

What truly hacks me off about comments like those we read above is the ease with which those who write them make judgement calls on strangers they will likely never meet.

Hey tac,

Now do a Birmingham (Alabama) accent! :s0023:

;):D

@Val1184 - Apart from spreading your unpleasant anti-English opinions around, arousing scorn and laughter among the gathering here, have you anything of a gun-connected nature to add to this discussion?

If not, I recommend that you wind your neck in, and either contribute to the general good, or leave - that, too, would be good.

Last Edited:
@Val1184 - Apart from spreading your unpleasantness opinions around, arousing scorn and laughter among the gathering here, have you anything of a gun-connected nature to add to this discussion?
Unpleasantness...Yeah i hear that from all the buddies wives :D ..I guess i can mute the video and watch it so as to prevent a headache. I got lots of Weapon/Firearm connected nature i can attach..Like Name a english made firearm that was 100% designed by a Englishman and not a foreigner that was accepted into Military use. Cant be a copy of something made elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews