JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
been givin coyote hunting a shot lately, wish i had some good stories to tell but ive only been able to one, which was more or less by accident (not by calling power.) my buddy has an electronic predator call, not sure what brand. id like to get a nice hand held manual call i can learn to use, but with thousands of choices, i dont know what to buy. anybody got any suggestions on a solid call theyve had success with?

I've used Primos mouth calls with frequent success. They have instruction videos. This year I acquired a FoxPro Wildfire electronic caller for Christmas. Haven't been out yet due to health reasons. Champing at the bit!

I have used foxpro's for years owned 4 or 5 different ones sent all of them back at least once for service they don't like to get wet.
If I where starting over a electric caller would by last on my list.

any close reed distress call will work, don't spend more the $15.00 they are easy to use ya just blow on it and coyotes will come, save your money for gas, book a guided hunt you will learn more in 1 day than a year messing around on the internet.

I have a Foxpro with a remote and the shaker on top. The shaker really does the job. I have had this for 3 years and it works good. The only requirement is to put it where there are some coyotes and camo up! I use a Mini 14. It also works well on coyotes.

been givin coyote hunting a shot lately, wish i had some good stories to tell but ive only been able to one, which was more or less by accident (not by calling power.) my buddy has an electronic predator call, not sure what brand. id like to get a nice hand held manual call i can learn to use, but with thousands of choices, i dont know what to buy. anybody got any suggestions on a solid call theyve had success with?
Ive got all kinds of mouth calls, custom and production. I've probably called more in with the Primos lil dog than all the others combined. Very versatile and apparently makes an appealing noise.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top