JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an Arsenal SGL21-61 that I bought at the Rose City gun show.

sgl21-61.jpg

It is a Saiga, made in Russia at the <broken link removed> where AKs were/are made for the Soviet/Russian military, then converted by <broken link removed> to traditional AK configuration (pistol grip, etc.) and for 922(r) compliance.

Thanks for that, looks like a good deal there with the vortex red dot combo offer.

Anyone know of a good place to buy the "arsenal" ak mags? The tapco ones I've tried seem a bit hit or miss with my sgl21.

K-VAR....but really, there is nothing wrong with surplus steel mags. Waffles are great and all, but the weight savings is minimal and you can buy darn near three steel mags for the price of one Bulgarian poly.

This is probably the best deal going right now: Surplus European Steel AK47 7.62x39 30rd Magazines

They are billed as "European", but are really flat back Chinese mags via Yugoslavia.

ok so narrowing the search 7.62 hard stock , in composite, .....now whats the difference in the sporter/standard designation, and the whole front grip (1 piece/ 2 piece) i'm still wondering if for my needs it will make any difference... and did I see somthing about sporters don't take stock mags?

"Saiga sporter rifles that have not been converted to 922r military config will not accept "standard" AK mags- the ones with the sporter stocks and no pistol grip. They don't have cartridge guides and use a sporter mag."

anyone have a cost summery on buying the sporter and "rebuilding" to myspecs, i mean who the heck wants an ak without a pistol grip taht sounds kinda dumb to me lol but there could be an atf or clinton bs reason ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top