JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So May of last year I posted this...

Thread 'PSA AK-47 needs some new shoes' https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/psa-ak-47-needs-some-new-shoes.451143/

Now my same buddy, who won't just freakin' make an account here, has asked me to pose another question to you all.

He ended up going with one of the PSA wood furniture kits and absolutely loves it. Now he wants to put a bayonet on it. So the question is, does anyone now if this will work on a PSA?

I tried looking it up and got mixed commentary on whether or not the PSA even had a bayonet lug or not. Appreciate any info.

20240118_013713.jpg

Some 100 MPH tape will solve that issue...:D

Has your buddy asked PSA if the rifle he ordered has a bayonet lug...?
Looking at the PSA site...looks like some do...some don't.

Wondering why your buddy here...can't / won't / ask or try to find answers to his questions...
Andy
Edit to add...
Does your buddy already have this kit....?
If so...post a picture of the barrel , near the muzzle...should be easy to see if it has a bayonet lug or not.

Last Edited:
Some 100 MPH tape will solve that issue...:D

Has your buddy asked PSA if the rifle he ordered has a bayonet lug...?
Looking at the PSA site...looks like some do...some don't.

Wondering why your buddy here...can't / won't / ask or try to find answers to his questions...
Andy
Edit to add...
Does your buddy already have this kit....?
If so...post a picture of the barrel , near the muzzle...should be easy to see if it has a bayonet lug or not.
He has not asked them to my knowledge and yes it seems to be hit and miss if they have one.

I wonder the same thing with him sometimes. I think he's generally kinda lonely and so he reaches out for stuff like this just for interaction.

My guess, to the question of whether or not it'll fit, is more directed at is that the correct bayonet if he did have a lug. If that makes sense...

My guess, to the question of whether or not it'll fit, is more directed at is that the correct bayonet if he did have a lug. If that makes sense...
It does...and it is an important question...since there may be fitting issues with different makes and models.
You could have a good sized display with all the different types of AK47 bayonets.
Andy

It does...and it is an important question...since there may be fitting issues with different makes and models.
You could have a good sized display with all the different types of AK47 bayonets.
Andy
Exactly. There are soooooo many. I wouldn't mind have that display. Hmmm... maybe a viable project since I can't build much else at the moment 🤔.

If running a bayonet do you need to keep the standard slant muzzle device?

So May of last year I posted this...

Thread 'PSA AK-47 needs some new shoes' https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/psa-ak-47-needs-some-new-shoes.451143/

Now my same buddy, who won't just freakin' make an account here, has asked me to pose another question to you all.

He ended up going with one of the PSA wood furniture kits and absolutely loves it. Now he wants to put a bayonet on it. So the question is, does anyone now if this will work on a PSA?

I tried looking it up and got mixed commentary on whether or not the PSA even had a bayonet lug or not. Appreciate any info.

View attachment 1804841
Probably safer going with a Romanian one usually a bit cheaper than yugos as well

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top