JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an Airweight , .38. very lightweight,easy to pocket carry.Heavy DA trigger,would like to ge a trigger job when funds allow.Shrouded hammer so can go single action if I want,single action trigger very crisp.

I now carry a 2inch 5 shot 45acp/45lc Taurus 450 with a crimson trace laser grip, I feel really comfortable with it and love the moonclip conversion on it.

I carry a colt detective special quite often.6 shots of hpxtps and one of the nicest triggers I have on any gun.3rd gen I think with a shroud but not the vent rib barrel like a python.I have a small private range close to me and have shot many rounds through this gun.I can generally hit a 6" peice of steel at 35yrds with either hand 5 out of 6 times.At 25 yrds I can do it 6 out of 6 most of the time...I love my snubnose...Robin

After carrying a stainless Colt Combat Commander for several years I switched to a 3" S&W M60 .357 about ten years ago. I much prefer the M60 for daily carry.

SWModel60pancake3.jpg

Eugene

Just acquired a S&W 649 in .357. I carry it in an Uncle Mikes Kydex when I'm not packin the CBOB. Now the wife doesn't have to share her 642 Airweight!

okay i'll be the odd duck. i carry a taurus 85 stainless bobbed hammer (20 some odd ounces) with an uncle mikes? overmold grip(big/wide grip). carry appendix in a cheap'o uncle mikes iwb holster. I've tried a bunch of other gun/holster combos and i'll be danged if it isn't the most comfortable. i do get a new holster roughly once every 6 months though

Best part about snubbies, is I carry mine sometimes in my right hand coat pocket, if I can't pull it out in time, I wouldn't mine shooting it through my jacket.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top