JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an Airweight , .38. very lightweight,easy to pocket carry.Heavy DA trigger,would like to ge a trigger job when funds allow.Shrouded hammer so can go single action if I want,single action trigger very crisp.

I now carry a 2inch 5 shot 45acp/45lc Taurus 450 with a crimson trace laser grip, I feel really comfortable with it and love the moonclip conversion on it.

I carry a colt detective special quite often.6 shots of hpxtps and one of the nicest triggers I have on any gun.3rd gen I think with a shroud but not the vent rib barrel like a python.I have a small private range close to me and have shot many rounds through this gun.I can generally hit a 6" peice of steel at 35yrds with either hand 5 out of 6 times.At 25 yrds I can do it 6 out of 6 most of the time...I love my snubnose...Robin

After carrying a stainless Colt Combat Commander for several years I switched to a 3" S&W M60 .357 about ten years ago. I much prefer the M60 for daily carry.

SWModel60pancake3.jpg

Eugene

Just acquired a S&W 649 in .357. I carry it in an Uncle Mikes Kydex when I'm not packin the CBOB. Now the wife doesn't have to share her 642 Airweight!

okay i'll be the odd duck. i carry a taurus 85 stainless bobbed hammer (20 some odd ounces) with an uncle mikes? overmold grip(big/wide grip). carry appendix in a cheap'o uncle mikes iwb holster. I've tried a bunch of other gun/holster combos and i'll be danged if it isn't the most comfortable. i do get a new holster roughly once every 6 months though

Best part about snubbies, is I carry mine sometimes in my right hand coat pocket, if I can't pull it out in time, I wouldn't mine shooting it through my jacket.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top