JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good gosh people, how many times do we need to say this?

FDR interned 250,000 American citizens of Japanese descent at the beginning of WWII by EO alone. The Supreme Court upheld the order as Constitutional several years later.

Executive Order 9066 signed in February 1942.

If they can get away with uprooting and imprisoning a quarter of a million people, what makes you think they can't ban Bushmasters, WASRs and Garands? Seems like peanuts by comparison to me.

Keith

It will never happen. Remember what happened to the last king who decided that we didn't deserve to be part of the legislative process.

Unfortunately, IMO we have a lot more sheeple than in 1776. Pacify them with TV, scare them with commentaries about mass shootings, and try to intimidate those of us in the minority who understand that the 2A isn't about hunting.....

Yet the residant libs on the forum all say it can't be done so the rest of you all relax cause they are the smartest on this site so we will just go with what they say cause they are never wrong Just ask them. You all are just fear mongers, right wing extremists. Bla Bla Bla. I Hope the mods on here send thier names and address to Obama for the first weapon pick up. Girls first.

Yet the residant libs on the forum all say it can't be done so the rest of you all relax cause they are the smartest on this site so we will just go with what they say cause they are never wrong Just ask them. You all are just fear mongers, right wing extremists. Bla Bla Bla. I Hope the mods on here send thier names and address to Obama for the first weapon pick up. Girls first.

I wonder what they'll say about this, then:
Biden threatens ‘executive action' before meeting with gun groups

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR