JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take it a bit further Paul, These "servants" not only want power, the want the money and the control they get in the position of there choosing! Think on how much a congressman or senator makes during the term, Now look at what that person makes after they leave office. Then look at how much they make "retired" Corruption of power is nothing with out the money to enjoy that power! Only the real sicko's do it for free!

Revisiting the "21-Foot Rule" (http://www.policemag.com/channel/weapons/articles/2014/09/revisiting-the-21-foot-rule.aspx)

Only one example of many. An exaggeration to make the point. But I'm thinkin people get killed by skinny teenagers every day.

Yes, I am aware of the Tueller Drill. The training objective was to determine whether the officer could draw and accurately fire upon the assailant (from a distance of 21 feet) before the suspect stabbed him. However, as seen it the shooting video, the suspect did not have a knife or any other weapon in his hands and both officers had their weapons drawn and trained on the suspect. The police had the advantage.

He had his hand behind his back, at the time nobody could tell what was back there, and was approaching aggressively... time to shoot. The rounds after that IMO were not justified.

Police had the advantage? I certainly f***in hope so, this is not a tv show or a game we're taking about. Be real, if you were there you would have taken him down.

Fresno has been a cesspool for over 40yrs. It's just like LA there. I couldn't be in service there because I wouldn't trust any ese, vato, homeboy, punk, or white trash to not have a basic desire to kill cops.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top