JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A 19 yr old white man named Dylan Noble was killed in Fresno, CA last week, after being stopped for a traffic violation. The teen totally ignored repeated police commands, and refused to obey. Officers demanded that he show both of his hands, but he continued to refuse to comply.

It turns out, though, that the teen was not armed. Nor did he have any criminal record. He apparently was just extremely immature and rebellious in nature.

One officer was armed with Beretta PX4 Storm in .40 S&W, and fired two shots into the teen as he advanced towards the officer. The teen then collapsed to the ground. As he laid on the ground on his back and continued to refuse to keep his hands out, the officer then fired yet two more .40 S&W rounds into him point blank.

When the teen still continued to refuse to show both of his hands, after being shot 4 times, the 2nd officer fired a load of Buckshot into his chest from a range of 2 yards.

Videos from both officer body cams have been released, and can be watched in the video below.

What do you think of this shooting? There have been no big protests, riots, or murders that have been committed because of it.

However, the teen's family and friends are upset, and say that he did not need to die.

Were the 3rd and 4th pistol shots while he was lying on the ground really necessary? What about the load of Buckshot put into him at the end?

Last Edited:
I don't know why it's so hard. Right or wrong, the people with the guns pointed at you make the rules. If you don't want them to use them, follow the rules.

The legalities and righteousness and accountability or lack thereof of the guys with guns can be debated later but in the moment, once it's got to the point of guns drawn, it's comply or probably get shot.

I don't know why it's so hard. Right or wrong, the people with the guns pointed at you make the rules. If you don't want them to use them, follow the rules.

The legalities and righteousness and accountability or lack thereof of the guys with guns can be debated later but in the moment, once it's got to the point of guns drawn, it's comply or probably get shot.

But what if you are still immature, and lack good reasoning? What if you are rebellious in nature, and used to arguing and disobeying authority?

Young people get away with all kinds of stuff in school these days. And the same goes for their parents. Many struggle to keep their teens under control, they are so disobedient.

Immature teen aside. What happened to seeing a gun before shooting? I would have expected him to be beaten like a baby seal. Much more satisfying than shooting him.

There is something wrong with that kid: not only can he not respond to basic commands, but keeps reaching for something. I don't know what to think, but the cops are practically pleading with him at the end, and he's still digging around his beltline/pockets. It doesn't make sense. Maybe it was a stress reaction, or his parents didn't teach him squat.

One question that I have about this shooting is this:

Can a suspect still comply with police commands, after being shot twice with a .40 S&W?

Was it reasonable to expect that he could comply with orders at that point?? Why not just move in and handcuff him after the first two shots put him on the ground?

There is something wrong with that kid: not only can he not respond to basic commands, but keeps reaching for something. I don't know what to think, but the cops are practically pleading with him at the end, and he's still digging around his beltline/pockets. It doesn't make sense. Maybe it was a stress reaction, or his parents didn't teach him squat.

Digging meth bugs maybe. I watched the vid and the kit had a hand behind him, If I was a cop and someone did that, id smoke him to.

Even when I was a dumbass kid, when I spoke to a cop, it was yes sir, no sir and I did as I was told.

A 19 yr old white man named Dylan Noble was killed in Fresno, CA last week, after being stopped for a traffic violation. The teen totally ignored repeated police commands, and refused to obey. Officers demanded that he show both of his hands, but he continued to refuse to comply.

It turns out, though, that the teen was not armed. Nor did he have any criminal record. He apparently was just extremely immature and rebellious in nature.

One officer was armed with Beretta PX4 Storm in .40 S&W, and fired two shots into the teen as he advanced towards the officer. The teen then collapsed to the ground. As he laid on the ground on his back and continued to refuse to keep his hands out, the officer then fired yet two more .40 S&W rounds into him point blank.

When the teen still continued to refuse to show both of his hands, after being shot 4 times, the 2nd officer fired a load of Buckshot into his chest from a range of 2 yards.

Videos from both officer body cams have been released, and can be watched in the video below.

What do you think of this shooting? There have been no big protests, riots, or murders that have been committed because of it.

However, the teen's family and friends are upset, and say that he did not need to die.

Were the 3rd and 4th pistol shots while he was lying on the ground really necessary? What about the load of Buckshot put into him at the end?

White kid, white cops, nothing to see here, please move along...

But what if you are still immature, and lack good reasoning? What if you are rebellious in nature, and used to arguing and disobeying authority?

Young people get away with all kinds of stuff in school these days. And the same goes for their parents. Many struggle to keep their teens under control, they are so disobedient.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Raise the child with values, morals and respect and these kinds of things don't happen.

Poor parenting is what I'd call it...

The first two shots were probably justifiable, the rest, I don't think so. Dude just got shot, twice, can't blame him for doing nothing but lay there and writhe around.

I think he was probably high. Once shot the fact that the officers actually expected him to be clear headed enough to rationally listen to commands is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

I didn't hear a call for an ambulance very quickly either. Also, why can't the SENIOR LEO present take command and the person only hear ONE voice, rather than 2 or three shouting at him? It would not shock me if he was trying to get rid of drugs reaching for his belt. Yes, he didn't comply, but he didn't look like much of a threat after 2 shots. I am thinking there is a lot more to this story than we are seeing from just the video. This is the day of no more lengthy discussions, comply or die, simple as that. Wonder what he was pulled over for? I am thinking he had a history perhaps.

Hard to watch, sad for his parents. As Paul Harvey might have said: Where's the rest of the story. I do find it funny how the protestors can spit, throw stuff, use insulting language and are treated with kid gloves while someone who didn't appear really threatening, basically, was executed. Not an inquest I would want to be on, need more information before throwing victim or cops under the bus.

Brutus Out

This isn't school time anymore. When a man, right or wrong has the drop on another with a loaded gun- especially a police officer, the man being held at gunpoint had better listen, and damn quick.

Remember the old commercial,
"This is real life, this isn't Memorex"?
There is no rewind.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top