JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ficklefingeredhimself,

90% of the people are not doing it for fun.

Do you know how much 800 or so pounds of elk meat would cost? Or 150 of whitetail? Or a boatload of moose costs.

Since Obama took office child hunger has increased to 47%. People need to feed their families.

Plus better meat. WA has a program to donate deer, moose, and elk to shelters to feed the hungry.

You should think about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Ohhh, so that's who you are!

It seems to me you lost that argument with our group.
Unless you consider ignoring the opposition, and walking off, mumbling under your breath "winning the argument."

It didn't warrant so much as a "nice try" then, and still doesn't.
In person or on the 'net!

That was pretty incoherent.

Ficklefingeredhimself,

90% of the people are not doing it for fun.

Do you know how much 800 or so pounds of elk meat would cost? Or 150 of whitetail? Or a boatload of moose costs.

Since Obama took office child hunger has increased to 47%. People need to feed their families.

Plus better meat. WA has a program to donate deer, moose, and elk to shelters to feed the hungry.

You should think about it.

You won't find one person in here that has to hunt for food, nor will you find one person in here that eats so well, eliminating all junk food and such, that eating non-steroid meat, ect is worth a two day drive to go kill an Elk in John Day.

For the record, I never met a hunter yet that I would count on backing me up in in a bar fight.

You won't find one person in here that has to hunt for food, nor will you find one person in here that eats so well, eliminating all junk food and such, that eating non-steroid meat, ect is worth a two day drive to go kill an Elk in John Day.

For the record, I never met a hunter yet that I would count on backing me up in in a bar fight.

What does a hunter backing you up in a bar fight have do do with anything? But on that note I know I would not have your back unless your life was on the line or it went too far, simply because your a dushe

Last Edited:

How do you know nobody needs to hunt for food?

Things are not that good for everyone.

Plus how do you know what everyone eats. 25,000 plus people here.

By your posts you should understand why a hunter would let you get your butt kicked. I am surprised hunters just don't do it themselves. But i bet you don't go to bars and voice your opinion loudly.

And drug free meet is well worth the trip to eat for 6 months.

Ficklefinger, pretty interesting that you chose this particular forum to toss out insults. Have you seen an animal die of mange or starvation due to overpopulation . Have you considered the amount of money RMEF, OHA, DU, NRA and the like have given to fund wildlife habitats, reforestation, water-way preservation and restoration. Have you seen the damage caused by rodents in cattle lands. Have you watched a coyote rip a young antelope from it's mother during birth. Man is a member of nature and it is our RESPONSIBILITY to ensure the preservation of our natural resources.

There, that was my logical, objective response to your post. Now as a life long hunter, who harvests from nature much like a farmer, here's my emotional, heart felt response for you to justify your position.

Take another drag off your bong you granola eating, Birkenstock wearin, tree hugging Obama lovin Commi and find another place to sell your bubblegum wears. WE AINT BUYIN NANCY....YA JACKWAGON!!!!

Ficklefinger writes:

"For the record, I never met a hunter yet that I would count on backing me up in in a bar fight. "

FINALLY THE TROLL UNDERSTANDS AND SPEAKS THE TRUTH! No hunter would back HIM up. Guess the weed is wearing off.

As is typical of people who think they know better than others, your arrogance is astonishing. You presume to know much about many whom you have never and will never meet. You also take what you consider to be a superior/evolved perspective on the actions of hunters while ignoring the fact that the life that we allow them to live by our conservation and control efforts is much much more pleasant than what would happen if we left it to nature. And a quick, sometimes instant death after a peaceful, well fed life, is much much more pleasant than dying of starvation, disease, or at the hands of a natural predator being torn to shreds.

As usual, the "open minded" liberal is too blind to other perspectives to see the truth.

Ficklefinger, pretty interesting that you chose this particular forum to toss out insults. Have you seen an animal die of mange or starvation due to overpopulation . Have you considered the amount of money RMEF, OHA, DU, NRA and the like have given to fund wildlife habitats, reforestation, water-way preservation and restoration. Have you seen the damage caused by rodents in cattle lands. Have you watched a coyote rip a young antelope from it's mother during birth. Man is a member of nature and it is our RESPONSIBILITY to ensure the preservation of our natural resources.

So what your saying, that prior to human civilization killing animals, that for roughly say 500 million years, throwing in the Dinosaurs as well for good measure, all these animals needed culling by humans, they needed killing.

Your argument is that without human intervention to kill animals they are worse off.

Now while I understand that public school system really sucks, why don't you sit back, look up at the ceiling and give what you said some thought...that animals are better off with humans killing them then not.

You know, hunters would be the first ones to cry like little girls if some alpha species landed on this planet, decided to cull humans because of over population, nukes, genocides, etc. It would be hilarious to see hunters crying foul if they were shot on sight or rounded up for extermination camps.

sounds like this guy Hmmmmmm

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/hunting/39854-can-i-hunt-elk-270-a-4.html#post300394

Done

11942_large.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR