JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever since I was a kid I have wanted a sawed odd side by side coach gun. As it turns out, I am getting a second coach gun. I have an exposed hammer cz which is gorgeous but made in Turkey. It is just plain gorgeous. I am also getting a Stevens 311 H. I am leaning towards chopping the Stevens. Am I about to commit heresy here? The stock and foregrip will be left alone, unlike project h & r. But anyway wondering if I would be making a huge mistake to cut the Stevens down to around 10 inches.

Ah, you're not aware of the 'sawed off' law regarding shotguns?

I've a Mossberg model 500 pump .410 with a pistol grip with a legal 18.25 barrel (if I remember correctly) and it's quite handy, but legal.

Don't go illegal.

Ah, you're not aware of the 'sawed off' law regarding shotguns?

I've a Mossberg model 500 pump .410 with a pistol grip with a legal 18.25 barrel (if I remember correctly) and it's quite handy, but legal.

Don't go illegal.
This is getting a form 1 and engraved first. Please note this is in the nfa section. I own sbrs, an sbs, Multiple silencers and a machine gun. All properly papered.

If that is what you want then that is what it is. Easy to do the legalities of a short barrel shotgun in Oregon. I do not know about Washington. The federal process is well known. Costs you about 200 bucks, plus some dealer fees, some time, fingerprints and a photo plus a deep criminal background check. How long it takes I do not know: I have not done a SBS lately.

Stay legal.

All Oregon State Laws, All US CODE laws and BATFE rules and regulations apply.

SBS are still illegal in WA.
Judging by his avatar, I would guess that the Wombat lives in Beaverton, which is in Oregon, where SBSs are not illegal.

Last Edited:
Judging by sobo's avatar, you live down the street from me on Gilligan's Island. I used to date Mrs. Howell.
You can have Lovey. I'll take MaryAnn. She's way hawter than Ginger. Truth!

And I fixed it fer ya... ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR