JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever since I was a kid I have wanted a sawed odd side by side coach gun. As it turns out, I am getting a second coach gun. I have an exposed hammer cz which is gorgeous but made in Turkey. It is just plain gorgeous. I am also getting a Stevens 311 H. I am leaning towards chopping the Stevens. Am I about to commit heresy here? The stock and foregrip will be left alone, unlike project h & r. But anyway wondering if I would be making a huge mistake to cut the Stevens down to around 10 inches.

Ah, you're not aware of the 'sawed off' law regarding shotguns?

I've a Mossberg model 500 pump .410 with a pistol grip with a legal 18.25 barrel (if I remember correctly) and it's quite handy, but legal.

Don't go illegal.

Ah, you're not aware of the 'sawed off' law regarding shotguns?

I've a Mossberg model 500 pump .410 with a pistol grip with a legal 18.25 barrel (if I remember correctly) and it's quite handy, but legal.

Don't go illegal.
This is getting a form 1 and engraved first. Please note this is in the nfa section. I own sbrs, an sbs, Multiple silencers and a machine gun. All properly papered.

If that is what you want then that is what it is. Easy to do the legalities of a short barrel shotgun in Oregon. I do not know about Washington. The federal process is well known. Costs you about 200 bucks, plus some dealer fees, some time, fingerprints and a photo plus a deep criminal background check. How long it takes I do not know: I have not done a SBS lately.

Stay legal.

All Oregon State Laws, All US CODE laws and BATFE rules and regulations apply.

SBS are still illegal in WA.
Judging by his avatar, I would guess that the Wombat lives in Beaverton, which is in Oregon, where SBSs are not illegal.

Last Edited:
Judging by sobo's avatar, you live down the street from me on Gilligan's Island. I used to date Mrs. Howell.
You can have Lovey. I'll take MaryAnn. She's way hawter than Ginger. Truth!

And I fixed it fer ya... ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads