JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Walther P22...I hate mag disconnects:( The other would be a Ruger P89 those pistols have the worst triggers of any handgun I've every owned.

Ruger LCP. Goodness knows, I tried. Ran at least 300-400 rounds through it and it never seemed to grow out of the "break in" phase. Constantly jammed. At some point near the end of my ownership, it started striking primers and not firing. All sorts of different ammo, didn't matter. I sold it.

Walther P22, I hated pretty much everything about it. Plastic junk, not up to Walther's reputation at all.

Sig Mosquito, same thing as above though not quite as bad. What is it about otherwise cool gun companies completely failing with .22lr pistols?

Ruger 10/22, trigger sucks, not up to my accuracy standards either and I wasn't willing to shell out for fancy barrels and stuff. Also I could never get hot lips magazines to work in mine. OK for the money I suppose but I'm glad I have a CZ-452 now instead.

My JLD-PTR 91.

It is SO picky with the ammunition...it only likes about 2 different types of ammunition or else the gun won't function correctly. Also, getting a scope on it was a PAIN just to get some high-profile TAPCO scope on it (the mount for it was literally more than the scope).

So, for $1,000- I expected it to be a little better. Especially since you can't reload any of the brass it fires.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35218&stc=1&d=1269458721.jpg

Your solution my friend is here...
HK91 Port Buffer and Carry Handle for HK 91 G3 PTR91 HK93 HK33 and CETME, RTG Gun Parts

For me it was a G30SF I bought this year. I'm a Glock guy, but I had no love for that gun. Lucky for me someone wanted to trade a Sig P228 for it. :)

HK USP45c. Most overhyped piece I have ever had the displeasure of owning. It operated flawlessly, but its trigger was abominable even by DA/SA standards. Spare magazines were ridiculously expensive. Just an overly expensive clunker but with good resale value.

At least it dispelled the HK mythology for me.

Dan Wesson VH8 .44 Magnum. I realize that most people probably shoot their .44 Maggies single action, but it would have been nice if I could have been able to shoot more than two rounds DA. You know what the other cool thing about Dan Wesson revolvers is? No one wants to work on them.

Disappointed with all three Llama mini 45's the .22LR could hit a barn door standing in front of it the .32 and .380 couldn't hit the side of the barn.

But without a doubt the biggest POS most disappointing thing I have ever aquired was a real Tech-9 sure looked cool on TV. In real life I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. I think I had it two weeks the time between two local gun shows.

the firearm i was most dissapointed in was my mossberg 500 . first time shooting it ,the first round ejected and the new round came out of the cyl. and just fell to the ground. the bar that lifts the round to the chamber was bent. called mfg.they wanted me to shipback on my dime without reimburcement. sold it a couple weeks lter for a huge loss. the only other that has let me down was my msar stg556. sent back to mfg. with a list as long as my arm they only fixed half the problems still havnt had a chance to send it back again. for the money, what a letdown.

worst AMT 380 backup it was shiny and stainless and I had to have it after having it for three months it went swimming out of Neah Bay when I pulled it out of my pocket to shoot A halibut and it fired two rounds simultaneously, best Mk 4 series 80 colt 45 acp

Kimber Eclipse Target II. Love it except the last time I had it out with a friend at the range it FTF twice. No strike mark on the cartridge. A gun that won't fire ever time piiisssses me off. (.22s forgiven). I'll take it out again and if it fails I guess it is off to Kimber or sell it as an as-is turd.

I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but I hated my Springfield XD-45. The holdover at 7 yards or less was terrible. I couldn't use the sights. I had to cover the target with the muzzle. The polymer frame had no 'feel' whatsoever to me... I switched to the 1911 and have never looked back.

Bought a Star Firestar M45 when I first started carrying. Got it because it was small and carried easily. First time I took it to the range I got about four shots off and noticed it was hammering the base of my thumb pretty badly. Nice gun, but it just didn't fit my hand right.

I traded a beat up 10-22 for a real nice Bersa Mod 96 in .380. The gun was like new - beautiful fit and finish, glass smooth but would not hit a paper plate at 15 - 20 yards - and that was with good reloads. It was not just me either. I handed it to a friend and he had the same results. I sold that gun shortly thereafter. It was on this forum for sale and some of you may remember seeing it on the handgun classifieds. I will not own a gun that does not shoot into 3" at 25 yards out of the box. The up-side is I also own a Bersa Mod 644 (Which is almost a carbon copy of the Mod 96 .380) and it is a tackdriver - but took some work to get it to cycle and feed every time - it was just too tight and the tolerances too close. (which ain't a bad thing)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top