JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You will buy dozens of guns eventually but if you buy a G19 you will probably never sell it. For 400 or 500 it is a great indestructible dependable shooter.

I just bought 3 guns and own several but when i snagged a t.rex holster for my old gen 3 G19 that's the one in my waistband today.

Watch the Terminal List.

S&W 500 Magnum. Might not be the most practical for self-defense. But you stick that down your waist band, you won't be coming home alone after ladies night at the local singles bar.

When the shtf... you will be scavenging for 9mm 12ga and 223. When you empty the holsters of the fallen you will find glocks.
Said like you're not gonna BE the fallen. If more than half die, which in the real deal situation we like to fantasize about, the odds are you won't make it. So please be sure to carry a Glock so they can restock their supply

Wouldn't you use a NATO round for that?

mvc-006s.jpg_thumbnail0230.jpg

Lol.
All of you please enjoy my speedloaders full of .38spl
I'm old, slow and likely won't be around long once the fracas starts. So, I'll go out in a blaze of glory with my .300 Weatherby Magnum rifle and Colt .32-20 pistol. The scavengers will go broke trying to feed those two weapons. :p

I'm old, slow and likely won't be around long once the fracas starts. So, I'll go out in a blaze of glory with my .300 Weatherby Magnum rifle and Colt .32-20 pistol. The scavengers will go broke trying to feed those two weapons. :p
Yeah.. I was going to say... The old and overweight wouldn't likely last very long.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top