JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
gran-torino-gran.gif

Yeah.. I was going to say... The old and overweight wouldn't likely last very long.
I predict random chance would dictate a lot. And while I might be middle aged and not in terrific shape, I would wager my odds would be decent. There are a lot of people who are in far worse shape, and dumber. Dumb gets you killed first. But random chance is the part you can't account for and which probably takes the biggest role of all. People don't like this, but it is a fact.

I predict random chance would dictate a lot. And while I might be middle aged and not in terrific shape, I would wager my odds would be decent. There are a lot of people who are in far worse shape, and dumber. Dumb gets you killed first. But random chance is the part you can't account for and which probably takes the biggest role of all. People don't like this, but it is a fact.
So you're saying you wouldn't get dropped first?

This convo reminds me of a Newsweek story that said 6% of Americans, I'm assuming guys, think they could win a fight against a grizzly.

And 8% think they could win against an elephant or a gorilla.

I'm one of the 92-94% that knows I'd be dead...

So you're saying you wouldn't get dropped first?
I doubt it. In my neighborhood, there isnt too much risk right away. I definitely have far more fighting experience than average. I am scrappy and I have family to defend. Which gives me some edge. I have fought for my life before, so it changes matters a bit.

I would say luck would play a bigger part than people think. The bullets start flying, and random people get hit.

My only problem with Glocks is the name. To me the word glock sounds like a word to describe a third chin growing out of a large person that already has a double chin.

I still prefer a Canik out of the box. The Elite Combat and Rival are both amazing in stock form.l and have both been surprisingly reliable.

I want to buy a new gun and I'm trying to see which gun is more better than the Glock 19 ? I am looking at the G43X, just want you guys to advise me
The gun that is better than a Glock 19 is the one that fits your hand more comfortably, you shoot better and suits its intended purpose better.

My XD mod 2 3.3" in 45 acp fits my big hand very well, feels like I am shooting a fullsized pistol when using the extended magazine and is still pretty concealable. For me it is a much better gun than a Glock 19!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top