JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The gun that is better than a Glock 19 is the one that fits your hand more comfortably, you shoot better and suits its intended purpose better.

My XD mod 2 3.3" in 45 acp fits my big hand very well, feels like I am shooting a fullsized pistol when using the extended magazine and is still pretty concealable. For me it is a much better gun than a Glock 19!
I prefer my xd sc 9mm with the extended mag to my glock 23 .40 as far as fit in my hand. As far as shooting its apples to oranges due to differences in caliber.

Just not a fan of glock's weird angled grips.

Battle handgun? Is there such thing? Greetings from Ukraine
Screenshot_20230509_180158.jpg

While most handguns are geared more toward a defensive use there have been some conceptualized as offensive weapons so I guess they could be considered "battle handguns". A few that come to mind are the Heckler & Koch Mark 23, Glock equipped w/ 6-second mount and High Standard HDM.
Wasn't there some goofy giant russian revolver or maybe lever pistol that they called battle handgun?

Edit: found it, 12.7 x 55 assault revolver

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top