JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Colt Combat Commander
Sig whatever

Otherwise, G19 is a great pistol and you couldn't go wronger.

I do like my SR9c for EDC, but Ruger doesn't make then anymore.

BTW, I hate XD pistols.

Colt Combat Commander
Sig whatever

Otherwise, G19 is a great pistol and you couldn't go wronger.

I do like my SR9c for EDC, but Ruger doesn't make then anymore.

BTW, I hate XD pistols.
I shot a couple of XD pistols, one with the recall, one without. The trigger wasn't a super long pull like my Kahr or the old AMT Backup 45 I had, but it was the mushiest, crappiest trigger I ever pulled. That alone cancelled my desire to own one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than a G19. Here goes HK VP9, P30, USP. Sig p320 XCarry, XCompact, all the steel series, CZ P01, P07. Just to name a few. Don't get me wrong Glock makes good pistols I own 3 that I really enjoy but for the price there are plenty more options that are better

Screenshot 2019-08-24 at 10.56.18 AM.png

:s0045:

"Which gun is better than the G19 ?"

All of them:)
IF there were a "thumbs down" option this response would receive it. As much as I've carried and used the BHP 9mm, the 19 Gen 3 or Gen5 eclipses it. How long the Glocks will LAST compared to an all-steel BHP is another matter- Ive got a former Chinese ww2 (Inglis) BHP that is still thumping right along- it is well used and looks it but still is as reliable as the day it left the factory. I don't think a Plastique Phantastik would stand up to the use that Inglis has... Just sayin... ditto for the G21 that has retired my ww2 1911a1...

IF there were a "thumbs down" option this response would receive it. As much as I've carried and used the BHP 9mm, the 19 Gen 3 or Gen5 eclipses it. How long the Glocks will LAST compared to an all-steel BHP is another matter- Ive got a former Chinese ww2 (Inglis) BHP that is still thumping right along- it is well used and looks it but still is as reliable as the day it left the factory. I don't think a Plastique Phantastik would stand up to the use that Inglis has... Just sayin... ditto for the G21 that has retired my ww2 1911a1...
I was kidding.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads