JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was about 5 years old, my dad convinced me he had a scope that could see around corners. Turns out that when he was demonstrating this to me, there was just a mirror behind me, and he could see me in the mirror. Yeah, I was a stupid kid. Anyway, part of me really wants that barrel that can shoot around corners, and thinks it's a bargain at $425. But then the other part of me thinks, I'm not falling for this crap again.
I saw a movie that showed if you flick your wrist just after you pull the trigger you can shoot around corners... or get one of these 5420A2CE-BD11-4FEB-ABDD-AFF9D7E82C31-1597-00000296DE917855_tmp.jpg

as far as seeing around corners...
C2236F1E-3510-4DC2-8E96-43EFB6F4CF9B-1597-0000029685FC565C_tmp.jpg

Just turned 40 myself, doesn't feel like it still feel like 25. The worst part is my other half looks like she's 18:eek: she still gets carded when she buys alcohol. I wonder what people think when we're together holding handso_O. Anyway I have a SOTA ARMS 16in barrel that can hit clay targets at 100yds using a reddot idk if that matters to you, but I was pretty impressed.

Just turned 40 myself, doesn't feel like it still feel like 25. The worst part is my other half looks like she's 18:eek: she still gets carded when she buys alcohol. I wonder what people think when we're together holding handso_O. Anyway I have a SOTA ARMS 16in barrel that can hit clay targets at 100yds using a reddot idk if that matters to you, but I was pretty impressed.
I was woundering about SOTA... that is another sub $100 option.
I think PA has those for $90 for the 10.5. I'll add it to the list. I'm trying to hold out for the 4July sales to see what happens, but I'm having trouble waiting. The MAS barrel is only on sale thru June so it's a gamble.

Thanks!

I got a little overwhelmed with red so I went down and got some iDye Poly and re-dyed the stock black. I decided to boil in clean water first and the red Rit dye came out leaving an pencil eraser colored red:eek:... iDye Poly much better for dying rubber!!!! IMG_2029.JPG

You're not supposed to criticize art, but I'd keep going with the red removal process myself.

;)
Everyone's a critic!:rolleyes: I want it to be unique but not over the top.. I'm still trying to find my "Goof Off" to get the rest of the red off of the pistol grip, but I spent good money for that Seekins ambi safety, and Trigger guard, and the Strike Forward assist and mag release, so they are staying. Here is a eerily similar rifle... IMG_1564.JPG
I like it so much I had to do a pistol version.. I may even do the red color fill on the seVen logo too.

Last Edited:
hip·ster1
ˈhipstər/
noun
informal
  1. a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream. 59FDFC08-06A2-499F-961A-D1E331B076ED-2198-00000330AACD5680_tmp.jpg

The red on the small parts aren't bad, looks unique enough. But that brace was too bright as red.

You only tell me this now that I changed it... I coulda got laughed off the range! would you tell me if I had a booger hanging, or my fly was down? I thought we were all friends here!:s0002:

J/K:s0108:
My wife and kids said the same thing.. that's why I changed it.. hard to see the forest thru the trees sometimes.

Everyone's a critic!:rolleyes: I want it to be unique but not over the top.. I'm still trying to find my "Goof Off" to get the rest of the red off of the pistol grip, but I spent good money for that Seekins ambi safety, and Trigger guard, and the Strike Forward assist and mag release, so they are staying. Here is a eerily similar rifle...View attachment 370483
I like it so much I had to do a pistol version.. I may even do the red color fill on the seVen logo too.
I like it. Reminds me of the Batmobile. The original one in black with red pinstriping. Ah, here it is. This one.
original-batmobile-heading-auction.jpg

Attachments

• latest?cb=20090609183446
    latest?cb=20090609183446
    272.4 KB · Views: 214
"I intend to live forever - or die trying"
Groucho Marx

:)
If someone is referencing the Urban Dictionary they are under 40. No, my opinion is that "over the hill" is the birthday that is out in front of you, not behind you!

As to the build out, i also agree that you should wait until 4th of July sales. Buy/build the best you can and you won't be sorry down the road.

If someone is referencing the Urban Dictionary they are under 40. No, my opinion is that "over the hill" is the birthday that is out in front of you, not behind you!

As to the build out, i also agree that you should wait until 4th of July sales. Buy/build the best you can and you won't be sorry down the road.
I'm only under 40 for 2 more days... technically it is in front of me, but I'm trying to find a bigger hill to climb. young people will say 40 is over the hill, and the closer you get to 40 or 50 the more we want to push it out a few more years.

For my build, the whole Idea is to get it done as a birthday gift to myself... I'm meeting a guy today to trade a couple hundred rounds of .223 for the HG, an 11" Troy Alpha Rail(wrong color but that's what cerkote is for)... between that, and the D60 drum I sold yesterday, I have enough to get the rest of what I need. I am 70% sold on the MAS Defense Melonite barrel only on sale thru June, so waiting for 4th sale is a gamble. I'm holding out til the paypal clears from my knife sale, could take a week, if something better pops up before then I'm on it. looking forward to the Centrailia Wes Knudel Gun Show Saturday AM.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top