JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy is listed on Outdoorstrader
"Mr. Ammo Can" in Tigard.

Go to Outdoorstrader listings for Oregon, type in the search bar "Ammo Cans" or "Marlin1888" This will pop up.

"I have nice 50 cal. ammo cans and 30 cal. ammo cans for sale at $12.00 ea. or TRADE."

Right here in this forum find username "Ammo Can Sales".

He is a great guy and has the best condition ammo cans around. His cans are like new and he has both 50 cal and 30 cal cans. He will also trade items for ammo cans. Very knowledgeable on all firearms topics and preparedness topics.

He is the best source for ammo cans. He is in Tigard.

It's always best to buy these cans from a local source if possible. Ammo cans are expensive to ship as the "rate" is based on volume, not weight. One exception would be if you're buying bulk ammo and it's shipped in a .50 cal can. At least then you aren't paying for them to "ship air".

You can get 50 cal and 30 cal ammo cans for $5 each from Orient Auto Parts 28425 S.E. Orient Dr. Gresham 503-663-1909. Mon-Fri 8:00/5:00 Sat 9:00/2:00.

I picked up 10 today. Nice condition.

They have ads on Craigslist.

<broken link removed>

He's out of the larger cans. I bought the last 4. There are still a fair amount of the small cans. Someone bought 72 today. Anyone want any better get them as there wasn't that many left. They are in like new condition and for 5 bucks it's a deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top